Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    LOL, you that hate filled or what? Your moron Dems were criticizing every thing Trump tried to do in Jan and Feb to stop this thing from getting worse. Dems are insufferable liars and their flock (YOU) suck right along with the lies. Here is the problem, there is footage of their outrage of Trump stopping flights coming in from China. In fact the Dems are owned by China, so I guess that would be no surprise. Comparing Bengazi to The virus is really really stupid.
    You suck right along with Trumps lies and all you do is blame the Dems for everything. Just like a radical right wing nut you are. Trump did put in a travel ban but, he failed after that. He was to worried about his reelection bid then he was doing the right thing and then all he can do is blame Obama. Your in charge Dumbo start taking responsibility for your in action and quit blaming others.
    No wonder you voted for Trump your just like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I would suggest finding some time to vote in the next election would be a good place for him to start.......if you don't vote , you really shouldn't complain about the outcome IMO.

Pretty sure SS has stated he didn't participate in this last election.

Guess what? Neither did enough of the other Hillary fans either, lmao.
    Are you sure he said didn't participate?

It's a good thing for him they were a big deal to his mother......

Abortions should be a necessity only, not a convenience for stupidity and laziness is how I see it.
    And it was a big deal to ss12 he has 2 beautiful girls so, don't believe what zero25 said because, he took what ss12 said out of context but, what's new on here.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And it was a big deal to ss12 he has 2 beautiful girls so, don't believe what zero25 said because, he took what ss12 said out of context but, what's new on here.
    I was gonna post earlier that if you waited kiddumbas$arock would be chiming in to support his “friend “ but got sidetracked pounding the pavement for local Trump supporters in our upcoming election !!!!

ss12 - You must have missed my posting to you in this thread while you were busy working, so here it is again, 4th time.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    he's a stable genius
    he's a stable genius
    he's a stable genius
    he's a stable genius
    he's a stable genius
    King Donald Dumb and his little followers are the idiots! As King Donald Dumb said this weekend "happy" Memorial day. What an Idiots!
    All of you need to keep defending King Donald Dumb. It just shows how gullible you fools really are!! The democrats are going to rigged the election, just ask King Donald Dumb. Was King Donald Dumb on the biggest loser? He definitely could when something like that. He has failed at everything he has done including his presidency. 100,000 deaths and still counting.
    Those are the states were the majority of the population is.
    You didn't have a problem blaming Clinton for Beneghazi(4). It was his(100,114 and still climbing) policies that he but in place to late.
    We ALL get it! You don’t like your President. Now then, if you can scrape a few (or four or more) comprehendible and descriptive sentences together --- could you please tell all of us “why it is” that you specifically do not like your President. Again, specifically with comprehendible and descriptive sentences. Be detailed, like and kind, “I don’t like his foreign policy”, and tell us why. Or, “I don’t like XXXX policies” and be detailed why. No copout reply either. FOR ONCE, tell us all why you specifically don’t like our President.

I was gonna post earlier that if you waited kiddumbas$arock would be chiming in to support his “friend “ but got sidetracked pounding the pavement for local Trump supporters in our upcoming election !!!!

He probly held his hand at one of his abortion doctor appointments!

Afterall, he said baby murders are not a big deal!

Are you sure he said didn't participate?
    If I was 100% sure I would have said so, I didn't have time to go back and look.

Just going by memory of what one of you mouskateers had posted about the 2016 election and one of you not voting in it..

Thus , " pretty sure"....I'm sure he will clear it up
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

zero25:I was gonna post earlier that if you waited kiddumbas$arock would be chiming in to support his “friend “ but got sidetracked pounding the pavement for local Trump supporters in our upcoming election !!!!

He probly held his hand at one of his abortion doctor appointments!

Afterall, he said baby murders are not a big deal!

I know one thing. If I was ss12 I would tell lurker to go ---- himself for the way he asked his question. You are the worst example of a Christian I have ever seen. ss12 was right about you. Like I said ss12 has 2 beautiful girl's so, no abortion in his family and again you took it out of context what he said. Your a friggin idiot.

You defending ss on something someone said about him out of context is absolutely hilarious.......the out of context part that is.

That's 100% stolen out of your guys playbook.

How dare someone hold SS accountable for an explanation of his own words......

The nerve.

If I was 100% sure I would have said so, I didn't have time to go back and look.

Just going by memory of what one of you mouskateers had posted about the 2016 election and one of you not voting in it..

Thus , " pretty sure"....I'm sure he will clear it up
    Good thing because, you would have been wrong. Another name for us, just maybe some day you guys will grow up but, it's not looking good.

And they wonder why

You defending ss on something someone said about him out of context is absolutely hilarious.......the out of context part that is.

That's 100% stolen out of your guys playbook.
    Like you don't now that my friend is what really is hilarious. lmao!!

Good thing because, you would have been wrong. Another name for us, just maybe some day you guys will grow up but, it's not looking good.

And they wonder why
    Said the man defending someone that calls the president of the greatest country on earth " King Donald dumb"......I guess that maturity level comparison is different somehow?

Kid, This just shows they really don't care about putting children's life at risk. They don't have a problem letting a convict felon out of prison because it was unsafe for him and he might get coronavirus. But its alright to let children back to school and put them a risk of getting the coronavirus. If they really cared about children's life they would of supported this post and not posted anything against it.

Lurker keep re-posting your question and see if you get a different result!

BBQ I did vote, but I didn't vote for Clinton.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

you were the one that said you wrote in a candidate, I do get you guys mixed up sometimes..........that's a pretty passive aggressive way to throw away a vote btw.

I won't vote for the two candidates that out of which, one will clearly win.....ill write in my old union bosses name just so I can say I voted.

That sound about right?

Guess we will all know in a couple weeks.....with all the reports of mass gatherings this past weekend and if we are going by what's been pounded into our heads for the last 3 months surely we will have millions upon millions infected with the virus, about 300k of those will die.

Right?

Like you don't now that my friend is what really is hilarious. lmao!!
    Joe is that you ?

Dems tried to destroy Michael Flynn, Brett Cavanaugh, Carter Page just to name a few. None of these people did anything wrong, none of these people are politicians but were destroyed because they supported Trump or were nominated by him for a job. Some one on here called me a right wing nut. LOLOLOL
    Dems motto, if we don't like you we will bankrupt you, destroy your family and defame you every way possible Because I think that is despicable that makes me a nut. Because the behavior of the Dems has been off the charts, I am a right wing nut. LOLOLOLOL YEP

You suck right along with Trumps lies and all you do is blame the Dems for everything. Just like a radical right wing nut you are. Trump did put in a travel ban but, he failed after that. He was to worried about his reelection bid then he was doing the right thing and then all he can do is blame Obama. Your in charge Dumbo start taking responsibility for your in action and quit blaming others. No wonder you voted for Trump your just like him.
    https://youtu.be/lKNn4h69-eM

Kid, This just shows they really don't care about putting children's life at risk. They don't have a problem letting a convict felon out of prison because it was unsafe for him and he might get coronavirus. But its alright to let children back to school and put them a risk of getting the coronavirus. If they really cared about children's life they would of supported this post and not posted anything against it. Lurker keep re-posting your question and see if you get a different result!BBQ I did vote, but I didn't vote for Clinton.
    ss 12 I.Q.