Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So we are supposedly a team and they are a squad?
    Yep!! Like a football or hockey team, and like a cheerleading or pep squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So we are supposedly a team and they are a squad?

That's fair enough I guess.
    Do you wake up confused lol, I thought you wasn't part of the team but, now you are smh LMAO!!!

Yes we're with the police squad and you guys are part of the women's team lol

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Yep!! Like a football or hockey team, and like a cheerleading or pep squad.
    Nothing wrong with hanging with the cheerleaders and I heard you guys were fighting over who was going to be the center and who was going to be the quarter back for the football team lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes we're with the police squad ---
    Yep, you’re Derek Chauvin and we’re George Floyd. As we’re always getting our necks kneeled on, and "hold all of us accountable and make us all answer for what your president does that you don't like".

hey kid , i was sure you stated a while back you turned 51 , so you have know ss for 50 years ???if so , you guys do go way back.....or your one in the same.....lol....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hey kid , i was sure you stated a while back you turned 51 , so you have know ss for 50 years ???if so , you guys do go way back.....or your one in the same.....lol....
    I've never said I was 51

Yep, you’re Derek Chauvin and we’re George Floyd. As we’re always getting our necks kneeled on, and "hold all of us accountable and make us all answer for what your president does that you don't like".

And your proud of this comment. shows what type of person you are.

[QUOTE=kidrock;2324363]Do you wake up confused lol, I thought you wasn't part of the team but, now you are smh LMAO!!!

I figured you were never going to get it through your head that it was just me that was beating your brains out all along ,so I made a concession and decided to try it your way for a while and see what this whole team thing was about.

They will probably kick me off the team for unruly behavior and/or not coming to practice or banging all the cheerleaders on the rival squad, lmao ..........time will tell.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Nothing wrong with hanging with the cheerleaders and I heard you guys were fighting over who was going to be the center and who was going to be the quarter back for the football team lmao!!!
    I play middle linebacker and some defensive end fwiw.........you know, you've felt it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    51 is 15 backwards. There I fixed it! hehe

I just love it when someone thinks I should think like them and if I don't I'm wrong. I have different views then they do and I'm not so sure what's wrong with that. Can't we just respect one another's view's or opinions.

Yes I don't care what ones race, religion or sexual orientation are because, like I said at the end of the day I only have to answer for what I did and not what some else does.
    Gotta learn to think period first.

Default Hook, line and sinker - Kid the Hypocrite

What? I thought you said you where on here for fun and games, nothing seriously to be taken.

NOW you don’t like political humor? NOW you can’t breath? NOW something isn’t funny, joke wise? The satire really isn’t that, uuhhh, so cool? But wait, you and Ol’ ss12 think everything anti-Trump political humor wise is so funny. And my joke isn’t? You forget what this thread is about? Mocking Trump. Yep!! That’s right, Mocking Trump with the end result of children dying. So its OK for you two to mock Trump political humor wise, but not OK for someone to throw it right back at you. Hypocritical, wouldn’t it be?

Like is said earlier and even further substituting my point; You and ss12 are far Left Wing Liberal Democrats that like to stir the pot, that don’t like, want, or seek any repercussions for what you write, think or say Politically. You two just want to throw postings up to see if they will stick, without repercussions. With both of you being of a devious nature Politically. And I still question both of you when it comes to your Political morals, values and ethics as grown adults.

But no, I don’t think you two are evil. So you’ve got that going for yourselves.
    Last edited by lurker; 06-01-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Default Kidrock

Trapped in your own bull$hit, once again.

Default Still trapped in your own bull$hit

And Kid, make sure to re-post your quote to ss12 regarding, his original thread posting, where you condemned him like you did me. Because for some reason, I can’t find it.

[QUOTE=Barbecueboy;2324388]
    Do you wake up confused lol, I thought you wasn't part of the team but, now you are smh LMAO!!!

I figured you were never going to get it through your head that it was just me that was beating your brains out all along ,so I made a concession and decided to try it your way for a while and see what this whole team thing was about.

They will probably kick me off the team for unruly behavior and/or not coming to practice or banging all the cheerleaders on the rival squad, lmao ..........time will tell.
    Now that was funny stuff right there BBQ it did make me laugh. lol

Posted by Lurker

Interesting, you took the time to post what you did, but won’t take the time to answer - - - Why you hate Trump so much. Pretty chicken $hit if you ask me. Again, you don’t want to be held accountable, and with no repercussions for what you post.

I'm glad your butt is still hurting because I won't answer your question!! And why should I answer your question when you post(168) you wouldn't even associate with either one of us? You are so much better than us. I can't even believe you would even comment to any of our post or even be on this forum because you are so much better than all of us. You should put me on your ignore list.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I think ole lurker got his feelings hurt. Don't worry lurker it's a new day lmao!!!

ss12
    I'm glad your butt is still hurting because I won't answer your question!! And why should I answer your question when you post(168) you wouldn't even associate with either one of us? You are so much better than us. I can't even believe you would even comment to any of our post or even be on this forum because you are so much better than all of us. You should put me on your ignore list.

I've told him he would be better off if he just quit responding to my post. ss12 values don't really mean that much to lurker after all he supports this President so, there's that

lurker:
    And Kid, make sure to re-post your quote to ss12 regarding, his original thread posting, where you condemned him like you did me. Because for some reason, I can’t find it.

You mean like you do to your team members you hypocrite. Yep lurker and I are hypocrites. I guess we have that going for us. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    51 is 15 backwards. There I fixed it! hehe
    Wow I can't believe you figured that out. How long did that take a week lol.