Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    There you go again thinking you know everything about someone you nothing about them. I know his kids and have watched them grow up and become young adults. They both have good jobs and 4 beautiful kids. I know there characters and what they believe in and trust me they haven't had any abortions but, go ahead and makes ---- of yourselves by trying to discredit me. I used to spend a lot of time out at ss12 house working on race cars been to his daughters Weddings, Graduations, Vacations, ect. ect.

Not sure why you guys want to make our families out to be these evil people but, were not. It does say a lot about you though I might say.
    Joe is that you ?

There you go again thinking you know everything about someone you nothing about them. I know his kids and have watched them grow up and become young adults. They both have good jobs and 4 beautiful kids. I know there characters and what they believe in and trust me they haven't had any abortions but, go ahead and makes ---- of yourselves by trying to discredit me. I used to spend a lot of time out at ss12 house working on race cars been to his daughters Weddings, Graduations, Vacations, ect. ect.

Not sure why you guys want to make our families out to be these evil people but, were not. It does say a lot about you though I might say.
    You cant serve two masters, the Bible says! So when you two yahoos support the murdering party of innocent babies, are you supporting God or Satan?....Asking for a team!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You cant serve two masters, the Bible says! So when you two yahoos support the murdering party of innocent babies, are you supporting God or Satan?....Asking for a team!
    I only need to answer for myself and not what someone else does.
    Our political allegiances should never come at the expense of shortchanging the Gospel of Christ.

Did you have a team meeting this morning lmao!!
    Mceinstien isn't the only person that has enough supplies to hold morning team meetings after coffee.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I only need to answer for myself and not what someone else does.
    Our political allegiances should never come at the expense of shortchanging the Gospel of Christ.
    And yet yours does! We have a president and party that has done more to protect the innocent lives of babies, but you wont support him!

A double-minded man is unstable in ALL his ways!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    And yet yours does! We have a president and party that has done more to protect the innocent lives of babies, but you wont support him!

A double-minded man is unstable in ALL his ways!
    Yes I'm so unstable .................................................. ................................................
    Don't be scared though I'm to kind of a person because, God has shown me how to be even under unstable conditions.

Yes I'm so unstable .................................................. ................................................
    Don't be scared though I'm to kind of a person because, God has shown me how to be even under unstable conditions.
    So now you mock Gods word?

Grow up or shut up! smh

I've known ss12 for over 50 years.
    Since we’re being honest -

Not sure why you guys want to make our families out to be these evil people ----
    For the record, I don’t think you, ss12, or your families are evil people. What I do think is; You and ss12 are misguided, and in posting nature, very naive far Left Liberal Democrats that like to stir the pot, that don’t like, want, or seek any repercussions for what you write, think or say Politically. You two just want to throw postings up to see if they will stick, without repercussions. The childish retorts from you and ss12, to myself and many-many others, substantiate my don’t “repercussions” comment. A prime example: ss12’s not commenting or replying copiously, and your anti comment - when it came to my simple and polite repeated question on why ss12’s hatred for Trump. Your childish retorts, to an adult question, were just that, childish. Any credibility that you two had, it was further diminished. I and others here take the world we live in, and the Political minefield that we currently have, just a bit more seriously than you two. To you two it’s a joking matter, to others here, it isn’t. And your two’s feeble attempt at Political humor is not laughable at all.

Again, do I think you are evil? No. Yet would hang out with you and shoot the $hit with you at some race track? Not a chance in he!!. It’s not the way I roll, and I don’t care to be embroiled with others that DO NOT have the same Value set and Political value set, as myself, my family, friends, or acquaintances. Simply put, I just don’t personally first-hand associate with people of your Political ilk. Because, because ---- you two go way to the deep-end, far reaching with your Leftist agenda Political postings mindset. While I may agree with you two on some Political subject matters, it’s your POSTED far Left wing Political value set that is a super big off-ramp that steers me away from believing most anything either of you say.

Lastly, I question you two’s Political morals, values and ethics as grown adults. But no, I don’t think you two are evil.
    Last edited by lurker; 05-31-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Did I strike a nerve with you. I can say I have been married for almost 25 years and with the same women for 31 and have never ever cheated on her and your President can't say that so, how's that for values. Another thing your wrong about I'm not a far left liberal. You can keep saying that but, it will never make it true. Just because, I don't agree with your way of thinking doesn't mean I'm misinformed. It's just means we don't agree nothing more.

It's a free country and you have the option not to read my post. I suggest you do that and your life will be better for it.

I've said I'm on here for fun and it's obvious some can't handle that. I've said I don't take it seriously but, yet you think I'm lying about that so, there's that.

I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me to be honest. I'm sure your a good guy and I have nothing against you and yes I agree your not someone I would sit down with at a race track to have a chat with.

We don't like each other no big deal it's not the end of the world. It's really no loss for either of us.

I will say thanks for not thinking of us as evil people because we're not.

Kid, Lurker is just showing his true colors on here. He just showing he is a far right racist republican. You and I can go anywhere in the world and talk to anyone. It doesn't matter what their political, race, religious, sexual orientation views are. We are more down to earth type of citizens. We don't think we are better than everybody else. We are more like community organizer. LOL
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Community organizer......union steward.......gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, Lurker is just showing his true colors on here. He just showing he is a far right racist republican. You and I can go anywhere in the world and talk to anyone. It doesn't matter what their political, race, religious, sexual orientation views are. We are more down to earth type of citizens. We don't think we are better than everybody else. We are more like community organizer. LOL
    I just love it when someone thinks I should think like them and if I don't I'm wrong. I have different views then they do and I'm not so sure what's wrong with that. Can't we just respect one another's view's or opinions.

Yes I don't care what ones race, religion or sexual orientation are because, like I said at the end of the day I only have to answer for what I did and not what some else does.

so why do you and SS try to hold all of us accountable and make us all answer for what your president does that you don't like?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    so why do you and SS try to hold all of us accountable and make us all answer for what your president does that you don't like?
    Well if I have then I was wrong for doing it and will try not and do that in the future. That's all I can do.

"Well if I have.........."

You're joking , right?

----- I'm not a far left liberal.
    Your posts say and read otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    He just showing he is a far right racist republican.
    Center mostly, right leaning at times, Libertarian, Anti-racism.

Interesting, you took the time to post what you did, but won’t take the time to answer - - - Why you hate Trump so much. Pretty chicken $hit if you ask me. Again, you don’t want to be held accountable, and with no repercussions for what you post.

Can't we just respect one another's view's or opinions.
    This is one of your, “do as I say, not as I do“, moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It’s a far Left wing liberal thing they learned from Obama, Hillary, Brenie, AOC and the rest of the squad.

So we are supposedly a team and they are a squad?

That's fair enough I guess.