Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Like you don't now that my friend is what really is hilarious. lmao!!
    https://youtu.be/T8jblFOx6iI
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-27-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    SS12 blaming Trump for people dying shows you are a sick sick individual. Typical Trump hater who has to scrape the bottom of the barrel to diss the guy. You should be ashamed of yourself. Really, you might want to find something else to pass your time.
    Like maybe skydiving without a parachute??? hehe

Oh boy we have another 10 year old on here. I'm sure he is part of the team lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Joe is that you ?
    Hillary is that you? lol

I know one thing. If I was ss12 I would tell lurker to go ---- himself for the way he asked his question. You are the worst example of a Christian I have ever seen. ss12 was right about you. Like I said ss12 has 2 beautiful girl's so, no abortion in his family and again you took it out of context what he said. Your a friggin idiot.

Its been my 52 years experience of being in the Christian realm, the one that says "worst example of a Christian, AINT one!

Being an evangelists son, Ive heard ALL the excuses, from people like you 2, for not being one!Thats just what they are EXCUSES. Im not your judge, God is, but he gave us Christians the right to judge others actions, to see if they match up with Gods word! You 2's, DONT!!……….Prove me wrong!

And to set the record straight, your buddy posted...."abortion issue is NOT a major topic"! "Thou shall not kill", I guess your "bibles" don't say that!

Like you don't now that my friend is what really is hilarious. lmao!!
    Seriously,can you decipher thus for us ? You can’t even put a sentence together ! I know you are stupid but maybe your parents should have you tested fir a SHORT BUSSER !

Lol

Oh boy we have another 10 year old on here. I'm sure he is part of the team lmao!!!

Boy, hush your mouth!!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post

You know those 2 yahoos...….every day their dad said he was gonna go home and "bust their mama in the mouth! Cuz theres NO way, they came from his genes!" lol

been gone from here a few days , glad to see you all getting along so well....lolololol....KID , i hate to say it but , with some of your last few post , i,m afraid your letting it get to you , i have never seen you this hypocritical , calm down , you only got 4 1/2 years left and your nightmare will be over......but probably not ......

Its been my 52 years experience of being in the Christian realm, the one that says "worst example of a Christian, AINT one!

Being an evangelists son, Ive heard ALL the excuses, from people like you 2, for not being one!Thats just what they are EXCUSES. Im not your judge, God is, but he gave us Christians the right to judge others actions, to see if they match up with Gods word! You 2's, DONT!!……….Prove me wrong!

And to set the record straight, your buddy posted...."abortion issue is NOT a major topic"! "Thou shall not kill", I guess your "bibles" don't say that!

Zero you are not a Christian and if you are you are one of the worst Christians I have ever seen. We are humans and we are not perfect. Every person on this earth has committed a sin. A sin is a sin it doesn't matter how big are small a sin is a sin. I'm not here on this earth to judge anybody. Anybody can live "their" life how ever they want to its none of my business. If a women wants to have a abortion that's her choice. That's something her and God well discuss some day. You want to stop abortion then start castrate the father of the child. Abortion will end very quickly. Again Abortion is just a topic that comes up every election cycle. If your numbers are correct on abortion that would the majority of women in the USA have had an abortion. You will never stop abortions rather if you like it or not. You can always tell when your a$$ is getting handed to you because you will always bring up abortion. If you are an evangelist's son you would think you would know how to talk to people in a Christian way.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    been gone from here a few days , glad to see you all getting along so well....lolololol....KID , i hate to say it but , with some of your last few post , i,m afraid your letting it get to you , i have never seen you this hypocritical , calm down , you only got 4 1/2 years left and your nightmare will be over......but probably not ......
    One problem with your theory I'm not living no nightmare. Things are going good for me so, not sure what your getting at.

One problem with your theory I'm not living no nightmare. Things are going good for me so, not sure what your getting at.

Ole Buford taking care of kiddumbasarock and ss12. hehe

Ok mother ---------------- -------------- --- ------ lmao!!!

Zero you are not a Christian and if you are you are one of the worst Christians I have ever seen. We are humans and we are not perfect. Every person on this earth has committed a sin. A sin is a sin it doesn't matter how big are small a sin is a sin. I'm not here on this earth to judge anybody. Anybody can live "their" life how ever they want to its none of my business. If a women wants to have a abortion that's her choice. That's something her and God well discuss some day. You want to stop abortion then start castrate the father of the child. Abortion will end very quickly. Again Abortion is just a topic that comes up every election cycle. If your numbers are correct on abortion that would the majority of women in the USA have had an abortion. You will never stop abortions rather if you like it or not. You can always tell when your a$$ is getting handed to you because you will always bring up abortion. If you are an evangelist's son you would think you would know how to talk to people in a Christian way.

You know, I used to get offended every Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night by a Southern Baptist preacher screaming at me I was a sinner and going to a devils hell! You know what, he was right!

I accepted Christ one Sunday nite, 35 years ago, and Im not offended anymore!

If I offend you, you better check yourself! All I have ever commented on, concerning spiritual matters, is DEAD ON!....prove me wrong!

Ole Buford taking care of kiddumbasarock and ss12. hehe
    Yep 10 years old. Shouldn't you be in bed right, It has to be past your bedtime lmao!!!!

Yep 10 years old. Shouldn't you be in bed right, It has to be past your bedtime lmao!!!!
    Joe is that you ? More cypherin’ please !

So by your own stupidity you are living a nightmare ! Joe is that you ?

I know one thing. If I was ss12 I would tell lurker to go ---- himself for the way he asked his question.
    I thought my question was rather polite, and direct to the point. If you take it differently, as you did, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker keep re-posting your question and see if you get a different result!
    By not replying, you replied --- and I have my answer. As does everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    -------
    Yep, you’re right, you nailed it. Butthurt Liberal Dem’s