Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So by your own stupidity you are living a nightmare ! Joe is that you ?
    It's pretty obvious on here who is a miserable person and living a nightmare and it's not me. Hillary is that you LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    By not replying, you replied --- and I have my answer. As does everyone else.
    I'm glad you got the answer you were looking for.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It's pretty obvious on here who is a miserable person and living a nightmare and it's not me. Hillary is that you LOL
    Kid, all of the republican are miserable right now because they are trying to defend King Donald Dumb!! Remember most of them aren't thinking right because they are using hydroxychloroquine or a disinfectant which was recommended by their King Donald Dumb.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I'm glad you got the answer you were looking for.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................................................ .................. now that's to funny!!

Kid, all of the republican are miserable right now because they are trying to defend King Donald Dumb!! Remember most of them aren't thinking right because they are using hydroxychloroquine or a disinfectant which was recommended by their King Donald Dumb.
    Well that explains it lol

SS says to castrate the father to prevent abortions........that's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Why not rip out the moms uterus too? After all, it does take two.

SS always looking to place blame on one side or the other instead of addressing the actual problem, sad.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Well that explains it lol
    It explains that he is a bitter man with no answers........only questions and misguided assertions.

If it was so obvious, you wouldn't have had to qualify it with the " it's not me" statement.

Did someone ask someone's age a few posts back? Or does that only work one way?

Where did mceinstein85 go? Back to school?

Yep 10 years old. Shouldn't you be in bed right, It has to be past your bedtime lmao!!!!
    Go ahead with yer simpleton replies, but the truth is you could use a boot buried to the hilt! That's a fact! Not that it would learn you anything, just for the JUSTICE of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Go ahead with yer simpleton replies, but the truth is you could use a boot buried to the hilt! That's a fact! Not that it would learn you anything, just for the JUSTICE of it.
    Why don't you just grow up already. I'm on here just to have fun and not take this stuff seriously.
    Last edited by kidrock; 05-28-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Tell that to a mirror, little one. hehe

Why don't you just grow up already. I'm on here just to have fun and not take this stuff seriously.
    cuz that's all you got left ! no pun intended !

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    SS says to castrate the father to prevent abortions........that's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Why not rip out the moms uterus too? After all, it does take two.

SS always looking to place blame on one side or the other instead of addressing the actual problem, sad.
    So he commented on a subject that isn't a major one to him...…..go figure!

Sounds like that woman's party that was guaranteed a win, but didn't, and has continually whined about it for 4 years now! The one he didn't vote for......I bet she wasn't major either!

cuz that's all you got left ! no pun intended !
    To bad your so, miserable that you don't know how to have fun.

To bad your so, miserable that you don't know how to have fun.
    Fun = Winning and all we do with TRUMP is win and have fun ! While you butt hurt scumbag communist b!tches all you ever do is piss and moan !!!

Fun = Winning and all we do with TRUMP is win and have fun ! While you butt hurt scumbag communist b!tches all you ever do is piss and moan !!!
    To bad you don't know what fun is? I would really hate to be that miserable like yourself. I feel bad for your friends. Talk about pissing and moaning look in the mirror lately. Oh I see your acting your age and what is it again 10

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Tell that to a mirror, little one. hehe
    Clayton Wetter is that you with another username?

To bad you don't know what fun is? I would really hate to be that miserable like yourself. I feel bad for your friends. Talk about pissing and moaning look in the mirror lately. Oh I see your acting your age and what is it again 10
    The most fun I have had in a long time was canvassing my neighborhood to help elect local politicians who support OUR GREAT PRESIDENT and finding out just how many supporters of OUR GREAT PRESIDENT there are in my neighborhood !!!!! It is so much fun talking with these people and realizing how much we all have in common when it comes to dealing with BUTTHURT scumbag communist b!tches like yourself who hate OUR GREAT PRESIDENT and what he stands for !