Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 128

Thread: I Hate Covid-19

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Paducah, KY
    Posts
    612

    Default I Hate Covid-19

    Who's with me? I want to go to a track.
    Darrell Goode

    [url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga.
    Posts
    526

    Default

    You could always take drive out to PIR and remember the some of the good times spent there. Am hearing she's in pretty bad shape now. So sad.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Funny how you got people traveling state to state for local racing and such but when professional sports starts they have to build in a 2 week quarantine for everyone before anything gets started.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,306

    Default

    With a long weekend, me and my wife packed up and headed south. I'm sitting in Applebees as I type this post. We're going racing after we leave here.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    306

    Default

    I hate this sh!t too! I had a new grandson born 3 weeks a go and I if i go to the races tonight I have to self quarantine for two weeks! it su@ks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Fake news it's all a crock. Yes it's real yes we all need to wash our hands. The elderly and high risk need to be taking extra precautions. Outside of that the rest is all bull. They are working really hard to drive this country into a recession for no other reason than political bull$&%$. I live in one of the worst states and when you look at the numbers it doesn't make a little bit of sense. Their are 3200 and change cases in my county and 142 people have died. That sounds really bad until i mention the fact that their are 687,000 people in my county

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Jking24 if it is Fake news and a crock why do we all need to wash our hands? I don't understand you people that think this is political BS. Wake up dude it's real.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Jking24 if it is Fake news and a crock why do we all need to wash our hands? I don't understand you people that think this is political BS. Wake up dude it's real.
    Did you read the part where i said its real. I said it's not wday their making it out to be. You go ahead and beleive what you want and stay inside and never go out again the rest of us will be living our lives. They literally have the hospitals listing virtually every death as "covid" because their giving them stimulus money for any covid death. I didn't say it was a hoax and it doesn't exist i said the numbers don't support the reaction but you go ahead and keep watching cnn

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    830

    Default

    But it sure is nice that Lucas Oil is putting on great shows and also putting the video feed on their Facebook page. Iím very thankful for their efforts and some normalcy on their shows.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    855

    Default

    California governor says first responders will suffer if they don't get federal relief money but yet want to give out $75 million in assistance to illegal immigrants. It's all about holding out for emergency federal funding which will eventually be used to replace out control spending and replenish pension programs. Why should federal tax payers have to pay for poorly run states.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...responders.amp
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 05-24-2020 at 12:05 AM.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Did you read the part where i said its real. I said it's not wday their making it out to be. You go ahead and beleive what you want and stay inside and never go out again the rest of us will be living our lives. They literally have the hospitals listing virtually every death as "covid" because their giving them stimulus money for any covid death. I didn't say it was a hoax and it doesn't exist i said the numbers don't support the reaction but you go ahead and keep watching cnn
    How anyone can think like that and not fall down every time they stand up is beyond me. About 1.6 out of every 328 people in the country has gotten it and 6% of cases in the US has resulted in death, all in about 3 months of it being in the country. Yeah, it's not some certain death wish for everyone. I'm 22 and perfectly healthy, but my wife has respiratory problems, we live with her grandma who has diabetes and a whorl of other health problems. So I may be fine, but I have to watch out for the people I live with. My wife, mom, and mother-in-law are all health care workers in a state where it's picking up pretty quickly. And I have no idea where you people read that hospitals are being bribed to report deaths as covid-related lol. Also, the disease is transmitted through respiration, so while washing your hands is still important, it's more about the air around you which is why masks are being required.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    How anyone can think like that and not fall down every time they stand up is beyond me. About 1.6 out of every 328 people in the country has gotten it and 6% of cases in the US has resulted in death, all in about 3 months of it being in the country. Yeah, it's not some certain death wish for everyone. I'm 22 and perfectly healthy, but my wife has respiratory problems, we live with her grandma who has diabetes and a whorl of other health problems. So I may be fine, but I have to watch out for the people I live with. My wife, mom, and mother-in-law are all health care workers in a state where it's picking up pretty quickly. And I have no idea where you people read that hospitals are being bribed to report deaths as covid-related lol. Also, the disease is transmitted through respiration, so while washing your hands is still important, it's more about the air around you which is why masks are being required.
    Not saying it's true or false but...

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKBN22I2KR

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    How anyone can think like that and not fall down every time they stand up is beyond me. About 1.6 out of every 328 people in the country has gotten it and 6% of cases in the US has resulted in death, all in about 3 months of it being in the country. Yeah, it's not some certain death wish for everyone. I'm 22 and perfectly healthy, but my wife has respiratory problems, we live with her grandma who has diabetes and a whorl of other health problems. So I may be fine, but I have to watch out for the people I live with. My wife, mom, and mother-in-law are all health care workers in a state where it's picking up pretty quickly. And I have no idea where you people read that hospitals are being bribed to report deaths as covid-related lol. Also, the disease is transmitted through respiration, so while washing your hands is still important, it's more about the air around you which is why masks are being required.
    Your worried about me falling down and you can't even read. The mask do not prevent you from getting it. It is not in the air around you the mask is too prevent you from spreading it because it spreads through small droplets it is not a air borne disease. And nine out of ten doctors will tell you the mask is pretty well useless because the average person isn't smart enough to use the mask correctly. So it may even be making it worse. Again beleive what you want and if you think that .5 %of the population being infected is worth shutting down a country and driving the nation into a recession that will certainly cause more deaths you are part of the problem. Don't bother responding to this because I'm done bickering with a clear example of what's wrong with this country

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'm with you jking that IS what is wrong with this country

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,907

    Default

    They have elderly believing that their spouse can infect their partner even if neither has been outside the home for two months. I know an 89 year old lady that stopped us from saying hi in her driveway


    Scared the virus will migrate 100 feet into her home. She's been inside since March....kids bring her canned goods and she disinfects everything.

    Sad...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,772

    Default

    There is a bright spot or two for some who post here. Approximately 30% of all the known covid-19 cases in the United States that have died are elderly. Wishes granted. Some who post here consider the elderly expendable and this virus is one way to more effectively bring that expendability to fruition. Even going so far as to say the elderly are in the way and do nothing more than drive up health care costs for the young important people. They, the elderly, occupy facilities and have equipment dedicated to them that should be more effectively used to save the younger, more important people. Although the virus isn't totally specific to the mortality of the elderly who are in the way and put a burden on the young important people, it's a good start.

    We should applaud the 30% mortality rate consisting of the elderly, and don't you forget it!

  17. #17

    Default

    I'm not in favor of completely locking down the entire country, but you can thank the lock downs and limitations for the number not being considerably higher than it is. I do agree that the masks don't do much when they're not used correctly, and the masks aren't 100% effective when used properly, but they certainly help. I don't know what you mean about the masks making anything worse, it's not like they can transmit the virus any quicker. I think it very well could be something that could run its course and affect pretty much everyone, but the quicker people wise up and just follow safer habits then the quicker it'll all be over. I notice a correlation between those who complain about the virus dragging on and those that do not follow any of the rules.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Covid 19 is my least concern which I dislike (hate shows anger). I can't wait till 2040 when I can sit on my lazy godless (government forced) butt and join the NAASWM (straight white male) and voice "I'm a victim also and I demand my Socialist check". Covid 19 is being used by some to destroy our God given rights and freedom, replacing it with man's civil rights.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 05-24-2020 at 02:05 PM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    I'm not in favor of completely locking down the entire country, but you can thank the lock downs and limitations for the number not being considerably higher than it is. I do agree that the masks don't do much when they're not used correctly, and the masks aren't 100% effective when used properly, but they certainly help. I don't know what you mean about the masks making anything worse, it's not like they can transmit the virus any quicker. I think it very well could be something that could run its course and affect pretty much everyone, but the quicker people wise up and just follow safer habits then the quicker it'll all be over. I notice a correlation between those who complain about the virus dragging on and those that do not follow any of the rules.
    The mask sole purpose is to prevent the person who is wearing it from spreading the virus. If said person contaminates their mask then they touch it witch pretty much every person does. And do not disinfect their hands they now potentially have it on their hands so when you walk into a store and the person behind the counter can't understand you so you pull your mask down to help communication. then finish your transaction and head out to your vehicle you are potentially spreading the virus along the way. Doctors wear mask they also follow a particular procedure and dispose of the mask after that single use. They have been wearing mask in China and Japan for years before any of this ever started and disease spreads like wild fire their

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    187

    Default

    I refuse to live under this fear anymore this is the United states of America no mask or anything else thinking about starting a protest who's with me

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.