Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Starting to wonder if we are actually going to see this event happen. No updates and taken off DoD/Flo page

https://www.dirtondirt.com/dirtwire.php?id=5954 what's the rush anyways? Most of these ppv races have been popping up with in a week or 2 anyways
    Last edited by Dlmfan123; 05-26-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    https://www.dirtondirt.com/dirtwire.php?id=5954 what's the rush anyways? Most of these ppv races have been popping up with in a week or 2 anyways
    That was 7 days ago and we have heard nothin. Just odd. It was listed on their PPV page along with FloRacing. Also, I called they track and they acted clueless. I hope I am wrong but wouldnt we know since its only 8 days away and they have to invite guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Actually l live in Ohio & Governor Dewine has done a great job dealing with this from the very beginning. As have many governors from both parties.
    Nobody in government that takes away your Constitutional freedoms are doing a "good job". Their only job is to protect those freedoms.

Absolutely Gearhead!

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Nobody in government that takes away your Constitutional freedoms are doing a "good job". Their only job is to protect those freedoms.
    Latest survey shows that 86% of Ohio adults approve of Dewine’s handling of Covid19. As l said before you & your tribe are the loudest - not the largest.

It is truly sad to read such an opinion. The nation doesn't stand a chance if such opinions like that are widespread. Really sad, to see what the media and a corrupt political party can do working together.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-27-2020 at 04:10 PM.

Back to original topic, I just noticed on the Eldora Speedway website, they have an icon for a link for Dirt Late Model Invitational June 4-6 with Floracing logo on it. I'm guessing we may be getting an official announcement soon. Doubt they would put that on the webpage if there weren't details coming.

[QUOTE=chathamracefan;2323546]Back to original topic, I just noticed on the Eldora Speedway website, they have an icon for a link for Dirt Late Model Invitational June 4-6 with Floracing logo on it. I'm guessing we may be getting an official announcement soon. Doubt they would put that on the webpage if there weren't details coming.[/QUOTE

Announced on DoD they are close!