Default Black Diamond car

Are they that far behind, or are the drivers running them just having that bad of luck. Not here to bash them, I just didn’t realize that they had fallen off so much, and did it happen when Stucky was out for that long illness he has.

Stovall just won at West Plains ina Black Diamond

I've got a cousin that has a new black diamond and he isnt doing good in his this year but he dominated last year in his other one...he said there is something off with the front ends...said if u look at the Bd house car the front end sits way off the ground and it want turn good...the steering is off in the new ones

Listened to a somewhat recent stuckey interview and was blown away at how elementary his understanding of how race cars worked was. You could say “very old school” or you could say “ignorant”. They caught lightening in a bottle for a minute the last 2 years, but they’ve never been known as innovators...... just good at copying. They need to copy something better. lol

^^^^ Someone finally figured it out. EPJ is the one I feel for. Cars have no forward bite. Stuckey wants to keep lucas oil on that car he better get someone else's chassis on his table. Where EPJ goes, Lucas sponsorship goes. Are you listening BWRC ?