Default TS Leah Pritchett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpldRkarWmQIs this what I’m thinking or No (they just friends?) I thought the big man Tony just got married recently? And.. Leah Pritchett is now Leah Pruett? WTF am I missing?

Ok I did some research and Leah filed for divorce last year. Her maiden lady name is Pruett.

Rajflyboy, I've watched that video 3 times and for the life of me I can't figure what this is about. I'm sure I'm missing something but please enlighten me.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Rajflyboy, I've watched that video 3 times and for the life of me I can't figure what this is about. I'm sure I'm missing something but please enlighten me.Thanks.
    Just a little fun. Looks like these 2 might be hook in up. When does Tony spend time in AZ for a few months? Ken said he called Leah who was off-roading with a friend (hint, hint) both recently broken up. But like I said just thinkingthese two might be a fun little couple right now (maybe) or maybe I’m an idiot.

Okay. Now it makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

I thought Stewart was married, but then again I might be dreamin'.

Okay. Now it makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. I thought Stewart was married, but then again I might be dreamin'.
    His engagement to the model did not work out from what I could find on the internet.

I did a little investigating and found that Stewart is back on the singles market. For some reason I thought he'd already got married to the Playboy Centerfold and they were living happily ever after.

Rajflyboy, I follow very little of what Stewart does and even less of what he says. What I've personally witnessed him do and say to people who have done or said nothing to offend him at places like La Salle Speedway, Vermillion County Speedway, Du Quoin, Springfield and few other places has placed Stewart in my personal category of no regard. No manners, no regard. I'm positive Stewart doesn't give a rats ass what I think and that is as it should be. But, I've seen him in action and how he has treated and talked to people at the small dirt tracks in our area and he's not someone who I'd have any interest in being around and I'm sure he'd feel the same about me if he'd lower himself to give me the time of day.

I looked at some pics of Stewart's former fiancee' and to be honest, I'm quite confident that she could do MUCH better than him both from an physical and financial point of view. It's not hard to figure why Jessica Zemken dumped his fat ass for Stewart Friesen! Let's face it, it's a good thing Stewart made millions driving a racecar because his physique and facial features is not, and never has been, his strong suit! LOL!

Leah sure can handle a TF drag. I *used* to think she was another pretty face, but after seeing her save her cars from disaster on multiple occassions, she sure has converted me over. She definately deserves her ride. Her and Erica, another fantastic driver, have risen to the top of the ladders in thier respective divisions and I cant help but cheer for both of them.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

I did a little investigating and found that Stewart is back on the singles market. For some reason I thought he'd already got married to the Playboy Centerfold and they were living happily ever after.

Rajflyboy, I follow very little of what Stewart does and even less of what he says. What I've personally witnessed him do and say to people who have done or said nothing to offend him at places like La Salle Speedway, Vermillion County Speedway, Du Quoin, Springfield and few other places has placed Stewart in my personal category of no regard. No manners, no regard. I'm positive Stewart doesn't give a rats ass what I think and that is as it should be. But, I've seen him in action and how he has treated and talked to people at the small dirt tracks in our area and he's not someone who I'd have any interest in being around and I'm sure he'd feel the same about me if he'd lower himself to give me the time of day.

I looked at some pics of Stewart's former fiancee' and to be honest, I'm quite confident that she could do MUCH better than him both from an physical and financial point of view. It's not hard to figure why Jessica Zemken dumped his fat ass for Stewart Friesen! Let's face it, it's a good thing Stewart made millions driving a racecar because his physique and facial features is not, and never has been, his strong suit! LOL!
    Sometimes us fat ugly guys get the babes. At least it worked for me. Not sure if that's the case here but it would not surprise me.

I did a little investigating and found that Stewart is back on the singles market. For some reason I thought he'd already got married to the Playboy Centerfold and they were living happily ever after.Rajflyboy, I follow very little of what Stewart does and even less of what he says. What I've personally witnessed him do and say to people who have done or said nothing to offend him at places like La Salle Speedway, Vermillion County Speedway, Du Quoin, Springfield and few other places has placed Stewart in my personal category of no regard. No manners, no regard. I'm positive Stewart doesn't give a rats ass what I think and that is as it should be. But, I've seen him in action and how he has treated and talked to people at the small dirt tracks in our area and he's not someone who I'd have any interest in being around and I'm sure he'd feel the same about me if he'd lower himself to give me the time of day.I looked at some pics of Stewart's former fiancee' and to be honest, I'm quite confident that she could do MUCH better than him both from an physical and financial point of view. It's not hard to figure why Jessica Zemken dumped his fat ass for Stewart Friesen! Let's face it, it's a good thing Stewart made millions driving a racecar because his physique and facial features is not, and never has been, his strong suit! LOL!
    Exactly why I can’t figure out why Leah would possibly want to hook up with a loose old cannon like Mr Stewart. He ain’t hot enough for her (even with 70 million in the bank or whatever he is worth).

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Sometimes us fat ugly guys get the babes. At least it worked for me. Not sure if that's the case here but it would not surprise me.
    It’s all about the cash. You must be rich (either that or she likes race cats)

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Leah sure can handle a TF drag. I *used* to think she was another pretty face, but after seeing her save her cars from disaster on multiple occassions, she sure has converted me over. She definately deserves her ride. Her and Erica, another fantastic driver, have risen to the top of the ladders in thier respective divisions and I cant help but cheer for both of them.
    Agree 100% Riff. Leah is not just a marketing tool, she can get it done against anyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Given Stewart's monetary resources and fame he isn't likely to have any problems attracting relatively hot women even as disgusting as he is. If you have something to offer there are plenty of babes out there that will take it and all that goes with it. The old saying goes "you can marry more money in 15 minutes than you can expect to make in 2 lifetimes"! That is a very strong selling point and there are plenty of ladies in the world who are materialistic enough to sacrifice a bit of the marital bliss to get the cash.

Jim, I too married well above my pay grade and at the time of our nuptials I was broke. No, I was more than broke, I was in debt 4 times my net worth. Every now and again the blind squirrel finds the acorn!

Leah has her own cash (I’m assuming). She is rather marketable.

I'm sure Leah is not going to be seen in any bread lines but I'm relatively certain she doesn't have even close to Stewart kind of money.

Leah's marketability is only exceeded by her talent in the racecar. That is a rare commodity in motor sports.

I'm sure Leah is not going to be seen in any bread lines but I'm relatively certain she doesn't have even close to Stewart kind of money.Leah's marketability is only exceeded by her talent in the racecar. That is a rare commodity in motor sports.
    Money trumps the sex I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Money trumps the sex I guess
    Well, you're probably right Raj. I reckon I'll never know for sure because I'll most likely never have famous hot babe kind of money! LOL!

Well, you're probably right Raj. I reckon I'll never know for sure because I'll most likely never have famous hot babe kind of money! LOL!
    Same here. I just can’t picture a beautiful woman with TS