Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They could call it the " Thank You DEMOCRATS" 100.
    Fixed it for ya!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    I would rather somebody tell me f### you, to my face right now rather than say thank you. I've heard and saw that chit so much i'm sick of it.
    The F U 100 is kind of catchy......oops, wait a minute .....that race has been running since nov. 2016.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The F U 100 is kind of catchy......oops, wait a minute .....that race has been running since nov. 2016.
    We know the winner, but the protests keep coming! lol

    Sounds like the old imca claimer rule races!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Delta,OH
    Posts
    109

    Default

    GEARHEAD stay with me here. My reference to him losing money is because he had to postpone the Dream. You guys complained when Eldora took there time to make a call. Now complain that they had to postpone it. Then complain cause they havent released a name of the replacement race hes gonna have. If he would of canceled a few weeks ago you guys would of complained he did it to early. Im convinced that most of you would complain about any and everything.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    We know the winner, but the protests keep coming! lol

    Sounds like the old imca claimer rule races!
    He's claimed enough motors after the lost protests to start his own racing league.....could call it the " world of knowitalls" late to the party series.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Burgettstown, PA
    Posts
    2,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T3GJason47 View Post
    GEARHEAD stay with me here. My reference to him losing money is because he had to postpone the Dream. You guys complained when Eldora took there time to make a call. Now complain that they had to postpone it. Then complain cause they havent released a name of the replacement race hes gonna have. If he would of canceled a few weeks ago you guys would of complained he did it to early. Im convinced that most of you would complain about any and everything.
    That's my point. You claimed that losing money is not what good businessmen do. But that's exactly what he decided to do. So were you trying to say that he's not a good businessman? Because based on the cancelation of the Dream I'll agree with you there.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Delta,OH
    Posts
    109

    Default

    He didnt choose to cancel the Dream. He HAD to! My comment about losing money is because he HAD to cancel the Dream.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Burgettstown, PA
    Posts
    2,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T3GJason47 View Post
    He didnt choose to cancel the Dream. He HAD to! My comment about losing money is because he HAD to cancel the Dream.
    He actually didn't have to. He CHOSE to. He could have called it a political rally and they would have had to allow it to happen. That's what Lincoln Speedway did on Monday, they had state reps attend and speak about standing up for our Constitutional freedoms.

    And did he even ask what the fine would be? It probably would have been worth paying. Not that the fine would have held up in Federal court anyhow, it's not against the law to conduct business in Ohio.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 05-27-2020 at 10:02 AM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    855

    Default

    The decision was already made a week ago. Get over it and move on.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,021

    Default

    The dirt late model stream

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Maybe this is a Dream...........

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,021

    Default

    10,000 to win Thursday and Friday and 50,000 to win Saturday

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    830

    Default

    After this weeks racing maybe East Bay can have a “Dream” race

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    Tri city is paying 5000 to win and only have 25 lms signed up
    They have 34 lms signed up

  15. #35
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Eldora putting up over $200k total purse. Pretty impressive in my opinion. I promise to throw my empty beer cans toward the tv like the rail birds so at the big E

  16. #36
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Burgettstown, PA
    Posts
    2,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    The decision was already made a week ago. Get over it and move on.
    You willingly give up your freedoms way too easily for absolutely no reason. It's pretty sad.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    You willingly give up your freedoms way too easily for absolutely no reason. It's pretty sad.
    Can I get you some tissues?

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Can I get you some tissues?
    I know a guy ..........in Iowa, he can probably hook you up.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    You willingly give up your freedoms way too easily for absolutely no reason. It's pretty sad.
    Not really. There's no point in arguing and going on and on. The decision has already been made. It's not going to change. Time to move on

  20. #40
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    Eldora putting up over $200k total purse. Pretty impressive in my opinion. I promise to throw my empty beer cans toward the tv like the rail birds so at the big E
    They use full cans @realeldora!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.