Default Lucas chopper cam

Not really a fan of it. I'd rather see the regular views. JMO

I love it- shows the Ariel views of the side by side racing! Each to their own!

Love it! I think it shows the true speed of the cars and the excitement of the side by side racing. I thought it was a drown. Seems like a chopper hovering over is dangerous.

I liked the aerial views. REALLY enjoyed these midweek Lucas Oil races.

I liked it used sparingly.

I liked that camera view used once in a while. I thought it was a little unnecessary and dangerous when they were using it to dry the track one night.

Love it and it really shows that Lucas Oil is trying to do a great job with racing/coverage

Yep dangerous as hell. You know pilots are trained right? Crop duster must be stupidity level.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    I liked it used sparingly.
    Same here, was cool to see the sunsets and birds eye city shots and even the perspective of the giant hill behind it that I've always looked at from ground level and to see just really how close the track is to the bay.....all that I liked a lot.

I know I've said this on here before but we watched them dry the track with an airboat on a trailer pulled behind a truck one year at east bay.....got to love the creativity they use when they need to.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by In The Gas View Post
    Love it! I think it shows the true speed of the cars and the excitement of the side by side racing. I thought it was a drown. Seems like a chopper hovering over is dangerous.
    F1 has been using choppers for years and years to cover the races. And they fly along the path of the course.

I love it personally. My favorite thing is that you can see much more clearly how close the cars are when one dives down in the corner, only to slide up behind the leader. You can see the angles and how these guys use different lines to make up ground.

Can we ever have one post where Mr. Safety doesn't chime in about how dangerous stuff is. Grow up and quit being a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Love the aerial views! Great addition to the stream.