Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The post on the website mentioned the possibility of events with "capacity restrictions" in phase 4. Something tells me that an October PDC wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. Considering the economic impact of that event, I would think that FALS would consider a (possibly much) later date before pulling the plug altogether. Just my opinion.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

As was mentioned in the Dream thread a few weeks ago there is no dates available in October as far as the touring series being off. And weather sucks in October.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You make a good point GH. The problem is, The Constitution has become secondary to the political whims of those who we allow to wield the power. Governor crooked fat-bastard of Illinois pays little attention and has minimal regard for our Constitution. Governor crooked fat-bastard sets his 1/4 ton ass in his chitcago mansion and makes up the rules with no particular regard for those who didn't/won't ever vote for him.

Everything and everybody south of I-80 is of no concern or consequence to him.
    The situation is not funny at all but your thoughts of the Gov is hilarious