Default Fed up Fox News host DESTROYS Trump over executive order against Twitter

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Poor twitter may have to step up to the plate and do a lot more foot work to fact check ALL twitter posts ............what a shame and a sham ! Everyone SHOULD be treated equally On twitter ......... they started it and now don’t want to patrol their platform ! Twitter may have cut their own throat on this one ! Follow DONALD TRUMP on FACEBOOK !!!!!!!

Did Cavuto say he was fed up ? I may have missed it !

So did everyone else.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

yall do realize cavuto is sick physically , and worse than he lets on , i think i clouds his thinking some times so , I give him a pass , but nice try Super Suc:er .......

Cavuto and Brett Baier are freaking super libs

Cavuto is a never Trumper, and I am beginning to wonder about Baier !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Fed up Fox News host DESTROYS Trump over executive order against Twitter
    Interesting! You hate Trump, but watch Fox News. You are conflicted.

Does he have cable access to be able to watch it??? Or was that the other guy, or the other guy....or was it CNN they cant watch??

Or was it lifetime? I forget.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

SS 12 is apparently a CNN Don Lemon fan. He tunes in to hear real news. This explains why he is so bent.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Does he have cable access to be able to watch it??? Or was that the other guy, or the other guy....or was it CNN they cant watch??

Or was it lifetime? I forget.
    They're vision seems to be cloudy...….it hovers between 20/09-20/16!

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    Cavuto is a never Trumper, and I am beginning to wonder about Baier !
    i wouldn't go that far , cavuto speaks his own mind , and even though he disagrees with trump some times , for the most part he seems to support the president , as well as brett , h3ll , i even get discouraged with some of his tweets , but i realize that like me , he ( trump ) is not perfect , the problem with the dem libs is they cant see any good for constantly dissecting every word out of his mouth and looking for any thing they can use negatively , which brings us back to that spanking put on there poster child in 16.......

Baier is a news anchor and reports the news. I have no problem with reporting news. He does a fine job IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    i wouldn't go that far , cavuto speaks his own mind , and even though he disagrees with trump some times , for the most part he seems to support the president , as well as brett , h3ll , i even get discouraged with some of his tweets , but i realize that like me , he ( trump ) is not perfect , the problem with the dem libs is they cant see any good for constantly dissecting every word out of his mouth and looking for any thing they can use negatively , which brings us back to that spanking put on there poster child in 16.......
    I don't understand people like Cavuto ragging on Trump so much. It angers too many viewers and it serves him no purpose when he opposes anyone with an agenda like Trump has. People see this as Cavuto being personal to a fault. He is only hurting himself.

Cavuto is very similar to the token liberal they also have on Fox named Juan Williams. Both epitomize the garbage in, garbage out theory.

Brett Baier is pretty much a straight shooter.