Thread: A great read

Default A great read

The Blake Naylor article was a great read to start the day.....puts a lot of things in perspective on the love of the sport, the love of ones family and the love of ones Lord.

Its in dirt on dirt written by Kevin Kovac and if that doesn't put a little pep in your step today I don't know what will......well done Blake, you probably just picked up a bunch of new fans that had never heard of you before your trip down south.

Man it feels great to know there are young people in this world and our sport with his attitude about things.

Check it out.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just read it. Great story, well done.

Fantastic article.

Worth isn’t universal and it takes what it takes were two lessons preached to me from birth. Wish I would have totally grasped them sooner.

Give em hell Blake.

BBQ
    Spot on!
    Thanks for posting this thread!

I used to see Naylor racing engines logos on a few cars , are they the same family?

I left the house this morning with a little zippity do dah after reading it, really made me feel pretty good about everything, despite what is going on around us everywhere these days.

Sounds like Blake was a great candidate for an article like that and Kovac was the perfect guy to write it.Thanks to all involved for brightening the day for a lot of us before it even got started.

Great article.

This article is a great read. Uplifting for sure. Thanks for bringing it to our attention BBQ.

Would love to meet him somewhere and shake his hand......post pandemic of course.

I read a bunch these days , the article Mr Kovac wrote up made me feel like I already knew and liked the 91....I don't read things that have that kind of impact too often.

Good stuff all the way around.

Every article by Kevin Kovac is phenomenal. One of these best

I know alot of folks love to knock on DoD, but as DLM it is worth every penny. Keep up the good work guys. Also the Kovac stories are phenomenal. Always a current storyline and detailed. I'm always interested to read his 10 "thoughts" at the end of the article.

Finally had time this evening to read it. A great story. Awesome job by Kevin Kovac.