Default CNN is "The Gutter network"

Saw a clip of that piece of manure named Don Lemon casting lies and pure garbage in the name of a news Anchor. At what point do these people get removed from their job? Inciting riots instead of reporting news is a new low from a network that is on viewed by haters and morons. SS12 I am sure would be disappointed if he lost his news anchor hero though.

The "protestors" attacked the CNN building in downtown Atlanta last night. Guessing they can't spell and thought it was FOX???

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    The "protestors" attacked the CNN building in downtown Atlanta last night. Guessing they can't spell and thought it was FOX???
    Animals can be taught a bunch of different things, but teaching baboons how to spell aint one of them!

It's really too bad CNN has taken such a sharp turn into dividing instead of reporting.....they used to be a really good source for world , national and relevant news.

Cuomo gets his digs in but he's not an idiot and I don't mind him a bit, Don lemon wears trump panties.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's really too bad CNN has taken such a sharp turn into dividing instead of reporting.....they used to be a really good source for world , national and relevant news.....
    same can be said for FOX.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

During the day time klem, not at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    During the day time klem, not at night.
    Then the lies come on at night lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Then the lies come on at night lmao!!!
    No the lies don't come on at night. The actual truth and exposures happen at night. Not that you are able to understand that. How would you like a night stick solo done on your empty head? hehe

LOL don't argue with these lefties. they are not worth it. It is just like the garbage of them calling Trump a racist because they don't like him. Fox is the same as it always has been, in fact it has been the only reliable Network for News. Brett Baier at 6:00 Pm is completely unbiased, but the know nothings that trash the network, don't really watch it. They like the girlie man love Don Lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    same can be said for FOX.
    UH No. You don't watch it anyway. Nonsense

No the lies don't come on at night. The actual truth and exposures happen at night. Not that you are able to understand that. How would you like a night stick solo done on your empty head? hehe
    Coming from you it will be like I was hit with a tooth pick lmao!!!!

Well sure you don't think there lies. They have you brained washed into believing it's the truth lol

You've been listening to Kellyanne to much it sounds like. lol

I don't know about kellyanne, I think she is kind of bishy and too defensive about everything......this other gal Donald has speaking to the press crushes it.....and them.

With a velvet hammer....they don't even know they have blunt force trauma......until they wake up the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Coming from you it will be like I was hit with a tooth pick lmao!!!!

Well sure you don't think there lies. They have you brained washed into believing it's the truth lol

You've been listening to Kellyanne to much it sounds like. lol
    More like a sledge hammer, you bet!!! You've been listening to lies and still don't get it.

I miss CNN from the 80s.....back then they reported balanced news.....a shell of its former self.

More like a sledge hammer, you bet!!! You've been listening to lies and still don't get it.
    Come on lady you better than that lol