Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The largest part of the riots in a lot of places are young white leftists from the suburbs who grew up around 0 black people. Because that’s who really knows about black issues, right?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I don't see them jumping over each other to get in the window at the electronics store though.......that scene in philly today just hammers home the opportunistic " I'm gettin mines" stereotype that's just impossible to ignore.

I mean they are stealing toasters, lamps and vacuum cleaners for goodness sake....what the actual fak?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Fight fire with a bigger fire! Start spraying lead and watch the c@ckroaches scatter!

My town is now on lockdown for the night. But yet we have 2 Navy bases and a National Guard unit! smh

The rioters won’t come out to the suburbs (because police will not protect them)

A little of 'BUFORD'S JUSTICE" hehe

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266587860947394560

Default Protect them???

I thought all the looting and rioting was going on because they weren't protecting them and in fact went out of their way to treat them all poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    A little of 'BUFORD'S JUSTICE" hehe

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266587860947394560
    awesome to see force being met with equal justified force ! shame is i'm sure a few on here will call for this officer to be reprimanded or even fired over something that was justified ! scumbag trump hating libtards !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    awesome to see force being met with equal justified force ! shame is i'm sure a few on here will call for this officer to be reprimanded or even fired over something that was justified ! scumbag trump hating libtards !!!
    That woman found out in a brain rattling and painful way just what it means to be treated equal to men. I'm betting she still doesn't know what or who hit her.

It's a safe bet that woman will think a bit longer about swinging on a peace officer! LOL!

It would be nice to get all of their names and if we get another stimulus check, we keep thiers to help pay for their damages ?

And you think they are rioting now???........if there is any validity to the whole social distancing mantra we've been force fed for the last 3 months , those rioters and looters will all be deceased in a few weeks......they won't be eligible for another check.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And you think they are rioting now???........if there is any validity to the whole social distancing mantra we've been force fed for the last 3 months , those rioters and looters will all be deceased in a few weeks......they won't be eligible for another check.
    They may be looting a certain persons house for toilet paper !!,,

I noticed on some of the coverage that some businesses in Richmond had yellow signs on them that said" black owner business".......if it's really about being equal, all of us having equal rights and being treated equally and all of that, then why the need to point out which businesses are owned by black folks and which businesses are owned by white folks?

My guess is so that the people doing the looting will target white owned businesses and not attack black owned businesses.........quite possibly one of the most racially charged overtones I've seen in all this.

All lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    They may be looting a certain persons house for toilet paper !!,,
    He's holding arithmetic lessons from moms basement these days......

These Antifa people are pretty good at strategy, had NYC police chasing their tails last night. Making DeBlasio and Cuomo look like complete and useless fools. If these thugs get ahold of something besides rocks and bottles, we are all screwed. Friday night at the White House, it looked like for a while they might just breach the wall around the WH.

Having been a Military cop in the riots in Washington DC in 1968 I can tell you this. the looters loot every business they can get their hands on black, white, Mexican, Asian. They have one purpose and that is to steal and destroy. No other purpose NONE. This time you get to watch the Dems not support the President and egg this stuff on. Their only purpose is to use it to get elected in NOV. These are facts that are really hard to swallow, but it is the ugly truth. Facts on camera and speech on Dem are on the air all day. They are driving this train and offering NO help.

When they breach the walls of the whitehouse they will meet their ultimate demise and can be viewed as martyrs for the cause.....I don't agree with the trump tough guy rhetoric , but I will agree that anyone breaching White House grounds needs dealt with by any means at his disposal.

Just like they would be if they breached my house, your house or anyone else's house.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Having been a Military cop in the riots in Washington DC in 1968 I can tell you this. the looters loot every business they can get their hands on black, white, Mexican, Asian. They have one purpose and that is to steal and destroy. No other purpose NONE. This time you get to watch the Dems not support the President and egg this stuff on. Their only purpose is to use it to get elected in NOV. These are facts that are really hard to swallow, but it is the ugly truth. Facts on camera and speech on Dem are on the air all day. They are driving this train and offering NO help.
    Driving the hate train and offering no help???? You don't say??? Calling SS and kidrock to the front of the room please!!!

And your point is correct, the rioters just want to cause mayhem wherever possible, but for the world to be screaming equality and end racism and for a black business owner to post signs on his building identifying him as a black owner business does nothing but scream, look at me , I'm different in some way compared to my white owned business colleagues.
    Treat me differently than you do him.........it's just stupid that only one side of this racism equation is being touted as improper....it's a two sided coin.

We need less black and white and more grey when it comes to race speak.....both sides of that coin fuel that rage.

I really enjoyed the coverage of the sheriff in flynt .....we need more like him.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    That woman found out in a brain rattling and painful way just what it means to be treated equal to men. I'm betting she still doesn't know what or who hit her.

It's a safe bet that woman will think a bit longer about swinging on a peace officer! LOL!
    It looked like that cow spit in the cop's face

I have friends of all races and work with kids of all races and love it. What I don't like is being called a racist by the left. I have plenty of gripes for both sides of the aisle, but the left has been far more damaging to this Country than anyone could imagine. They have no respect for the office of President. NONE. They have one thing on their mind. GIVE ME POWER so we can dictate how everyone should live and we can steal taxpayer dollars to benefit our selves and our friends. They say lets pretend we are for the down trodden, then we can con those poor fools into voting for us.