Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just like there should be more grey and less black and white.....there should be more purple and less red or blue.

But that's not really what the people doing the looting and fleecing of America really want now is it?

Hypocrites.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

California is being hit pretty hard by the looter branch of the protesters. Last night a Dodge dealer in San Leandro, a Bay area city, had their business looted and some 50 cars stolen, including several Hellcats, Chargers and Challengers. Los Angeles is having their share and more of the crazies and nearby to us Sacramento has had 2/3 of the downtown business vandalized.

We have no spectator race for our Pro Stock tour, along with A Mods and Hobby Stocks scheduled for this Saturday at Antioch Speedway in Antioch, CA, another Bay area city. Antioch right now has a 6 p:m: to 5 a:m: curfew that doesn't expire until Tuesday. Their mayor says they have credible information that the looters are on the way and a couple of the bigger shopping areas of the city ; BevMo, Best Buy. Costco, etc. have boarded up their businesses which are in close proximity to the track. The city says the curfew will only allow people on the way to work, first responders and other emergency workers outside. The track says they have permission from the city to run on the county fairgrounds track. The area would probably be best described at East St. Louis west.

We have cars coming from southern Oregon, western Nevada and southern California as well as many of our regional NorCal racers as we're all starved to race with all the crap that has been going on this season. We're seriously debating to race or not. I'd just as soon stay home and work on the other equipment and my son is leaning ever so slightly towards going.

This season is so far the worst ever in all my decades of doing this hobby/obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    California is being hit pretty hard by the looter branch of the protesters. Last night a Dodge dealer in San Leandro, a Bay area city, had their business looted and some 50 cars stolen, including several Hellcats, Chargers and Challengers. Los Angeles is having their share and more of the crazies and nearby to us Sacramento has had 2/3 of the downtown business vandalized.
    Dozens Of Cars Stolen From Dodge Dealership During San Leandro Looting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pZWqr0qeKQ

CaliforniaWe should demand that they become their own country and then we do not send them any tax dollars or aid.

And those folks that are doing that wonder why they get no respect???

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I noticed on some of the coverage that some businesses in Richmond had yellow signs on them that said" black owner business".......if it's really about being equal, all of us having equal rights and being treated equally and all of that, then why the need to point out which businesses are owned by black folks and which businesses are owned by white folks?

My guess is so that the people doing the looting will target white owned businesses and not attack black owned businesses.........quite possibly one of the most racially charged overtones I've seen in all this.

All lives matter.
    All lives matter??? How dare you have a thought and opinion of your own!

Put on the black face dude, put on the black face!

When they breach the walls of the whitehouse they will meet their ultimate demise and can be viewed as martyrs for the cause.....I don't agree with the trump tough guy rhetoric , but I will agree that anyone breaching White House grounds needs dealt with by any means at his disposal.

Just like they would be if they breached my house, your house or anyone else's house.
    Them sumbiches is shaking the fences though! Ain't they tough?

George had an extensive criminal history and drugs were found in his system

STATESMedical Examiner: George Floyd Was High on Fentanyl During Police Encounter and Died of Heart Attack
    This may invalidate the narrative being pushed by social justice activists.

Published 5 days ago on Jun 1, 2020By Shane Trejo

ShareTweetFlipPrint
    The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has announced that George Floyd, whose death during an encounter with Minneapolis police has set off nationwide riots, had fentanyl in his system during his passing with the cause of death being a heart attack.

The medical examiner claims that Floyd suffered “a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement.” In addition, the report claims that Floyd had used methamphetamine recently in addition to the fentanyl. They listed his cause of death as a homicide.

Dr. Michael Baden determined that Floyd was dead for several minutes as he was being restrained with a knee to the back of the neck by former law enforcement officer Derek Chauvin, who is being charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter.

Never let a good tragedy go to waste Rahm Emanual.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    George had an extensive criminal history and drugs were found in his system
    Fentanyl, which is used to blend up cheap grade heroin.
    Last edited by Raceready; 06-07-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Fentanol, which is used to blend up cheap grade heroin.
    I see the prosecutors case going downhill!

I wonder if there will be any rioting if it does?

Fentanol, which is used to blend up cheap grade heroin.
    I was always wondering why they used fentanol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I was always wondering why they used fentanol.
    Euphoria and instant gratification !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Euphoria and instant gratification !
    That's what the majority of people under 35 want these days.....on everything.

And how dare everyone else not give it to them......" I want what I want when I want it, but don't really want to work that hard to get it."

That's what the tshirts and face masks should say.

Question

That's what the majority of people under 35 want these days.....on everything. And how dare everyone else not give it to them......" I want what I want when I want it, but don't really want to work that hard to get it." That's what the tshirts and face masks should say.
    LOL ! ! Old George was Jonesin for a pack of cigarettes so bad that he tried to pass a phoeny $20 to get his instant gratification. He just couldn't wait until he came up with some real money ! ! Probably didn't have any real money because he spent it all on drugs. But HEY ! The media paints a picture of him as the most wonderful guy that would give you the shirt off of his back !

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I see the prosecutors case going downhill!
    That and the fact that it was said that boy George and the officer had an ongoing conflict from when they worked at the nightclub together ! The whole thing may not have been racial at all.

LOL ! ! Old George was Jonesin for a pack of cigarettes so bad that he tried to pass a phoeny $20 to get his instant gratification. He just couldn't wait until he came up with some real money ! ! Probably didn't have any real money because he spent it all on drugs. But HEY ! The media paints a picture of him as the most wonderful guy that would give you the shirt off of his back !
    No, no, no.....it cant be! The liberals and their media causing a huge national uprising over mis-information?

Seems like we just went through this.....no?

I wonder if there will be any rioting if it does?
    No doubt there will be. Gotta drag this out through the election if possible.

The left is wanting Trump to call out the military.

A wise society should want the military to step in if really needed. And the Dem Mayors are not protecting people and their property enough by a long shot in many cities.