View Poll Results: Better Driver / Most Complete driver?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Pierce

9 13.24%
  • Brandon Sheppard

59 86.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I don't think that anybody is a better driver than Brandon Shepard right now. He won three 100k to win races last year. And left Florida Speedweeks leading the points in Woo & Lucas Oil.
    I didn't think I would ever say this , but I think Overton is as good and maybe even a tick hungrier right now.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I didn't think I would ever say this , but I think Overton is as good and maybe even a tick hungrier right now.
    That, to me, would be a better poll question. Both Overton and Sheppard are out on similar playing fields every week at least.

So was Bobby when they were all 3 racing a national tour........

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So was Bobby when they were all 3 racing a national tour........
    Jesu$ Chri$t! Can't even agree with you without you being a d!ck.

the god (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) poll is posted NOW, not in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post

the god (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) poll is posted NOW, not in the past.
    Blow your top much? Lighten up Francis. Hahahahahaha

B Shepp of course by far. Big sexy and Turbo are better too. How did the a Big Sexy nickname get started? That’s a good one.

BP, a has been since his run for a full season on tour. Excuse after excuse.

BO, big sexy, would be nice to see him stay on tour, definitely has what it takes.

BS, nobody better right know behind the wheel of a SLM. best team, best driver.

Shep is sold in the slick or tacky, inside or out, aggressive or smooth. Usually not controversial on the track. Runs good in his own equipment too. But the answer is the team, they have their stuff together as a group like no other. I hope Pierce can rebound some, he’s good for dirt SLMs and can make some noise here and there. But to compare the Pierce team with Rocket 1 is apples and oranges.
    I hate time trials.

I got to think those 4 votes for Pierce were a joke. Nobody could actually be serious about that.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post

You brought up the comparison of them being out there on the same playing field week after week as an excuse for this thread shouldn't be between Bobby and Brandon..........the same playing field that Bobby was on with them at one time.

If that's being a d!ck........then yup.

Nice choice of screennames btw......shoe fits.....like a glove.

Is this a joke that's all I'm gonna say.

Big sexy. Now why can’t I get a nickname like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I got to think those 4 votes for Pierce were a joke. Nobody could actually be serious about that.
    I guess we know how many usernames piercefan has lol

A couple of things to consider since I don’t think you guys are making an apples to apples comparison.

Compare both at age 21. One has a much better record of accomplishment for wins with multiple Crown Jewels on the sports biggest stages in family equipment. The other did not. However, one projected a much better image and did not tear up nearly as much stuff.

Now consider one is older and got the best ride in the business. He has taken care of business and did exactly what he was supposed to do and has continued to project a professional image. You cannot say anything negative about this dude. He just does what he is supposed to do.

I think you have to wait until the younger of the two is the same age in order to accurately gauge their ability. One is much more accomplished at 21 but did he have better equipment?

One is more fun to watch but costs more to maintain. The key is whether or not the other gets the opportunity that the other got in order to show his ability.

Personally I do not know or pull for either but one is older but the other has one more Crown Jewels. One has won more races and more prestigious championships.

Just be glad both are out there entertaining us all!

Only a few years apart. Brandon won a crown jewel young and in family car how easily people forget. People act like Bobby doesn't have the equipment but his sponsors throw a ton of money at him. Brandon earned to drive the rocket house car. If they thought bobby was better he would be in it.but But he's not. And the world he won Brandon and bloomer and 3 other top notch drivers wasn't there.
    Last edited by t4g2; 05-31-2020 at 02:49 PM.

I read this thread for amusement. It seems we are running out of things to talk about. Kind of sad that Bloomer is not much in the picture any more. So I guess we have to drum up new things to debate. LOL
    I am a Pierce fan because of his Dad, but this threads smacks of desperation.
    Sheppard is a top driver. No debate on that. Right?

No debate he is one of the best. But he is in the best ride. If I was an owner I would pick him above BP but their are others that can do that job just as well. JO, JD, BO and other would also dominate in that ride.

BTW I do think Mark has the right guy and while there are a few that could do just as well none would do any better. He gets all it has to give and brings it back without a scratch almost every night.

I was not taking a shot at BS I just remember that at 21 BP had won more but he also tore up a lot more.

The poll was better driver/most complete driver between the two mentioned.

Was pretty easy.

Sheppard is a better driver. He takes better care of his equipment, and can race anywhere on the track. I like watching Bobby race, he is a hard charger, and can make things exciting. But there is just something about him I don't like. Maybe arrogance.

Some form of this debate has been hashed out roughy 50 times in the last years. Its Sheppard, and it’s not anywhere near close.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!