View Poll Results: Better Driver / Most Complete driver?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Pierce

9 13.24%
  • Brandon Sheppard

59 86.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Better Driver: Sheppard or Pierce? Biggest difference & how do they compare?

Better Driver
    Brandon Sheppard or Bobby Pierce?

Yes I know I have asked in the past.
    I think both have been around long enough now for folks to have some real thoughts on the two of them. How do they compare and what is the biggest difference in your eyes between the two of them?
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Sheppard by far. He is fast on low and high side.

Absolutely stupid post! HoosierDirtFan is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to post!

I don't think anyone can argue this is even close...I didn't even realize Bobby was still running late models.

A better question might be who are the top young drivers in the country who are not running full-time on a national tour?

Bobby is certainly better than a handful of guys currently running the Lucas and WoO tours.

Better than B-Shepp...that horse has left the stable and it's not coming back.

Will see. Another flash in the pan, pierce hasn't done anything lately to even mention his name.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Absolutely stupid post! HoosierDirtFan is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to post!
    gotta keep that name up there, look at me me me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Will see. Another flash in the pan, pierce hasn't done anything lately to even mention his name.
    I agree he hasn't done much since he went to Dunn-Benson and then back to his own team.
    Sheppard is one of the best in the business. One thing about Shep is he wins consistently and takes care of his equipment. Not much more you ask from your driver than that.

How much longer will Hoker keep throwing money out the Pierce window?

I don't think that anybody is a better driver than Brandon Shepard right now. He won three 100k to win races last year. And left Florida Speedweeks leading the points in Woo & Lucas Oil.

Shepp is primed to perhaps be an all time great. Also he is in the best car in the business. He stays in that ride long term should win lots of races. Pierce is really good but has struggled some of late. Also I’m not sure how consistent he cAn ever be with that go for broke ride the wall style. Can be insanely fun to watch at times but bends the car up more.

Lmao and lmao some dam more!!!

The dumbest post in awhile. Not even close. The bigger question is what does Bobby know on the car? As I rarely see him work on the car and dad has been very open about retiring soon. Meaning he will be walking away from it all.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    How much longer will Hoker keep throwing money out the Pierce window?
    Well, he sponsors other cars that do not even run as good as Bobby, so there is that. Their relationship appears to be more than one handing money and the other grabbing it.
    While we are on the subject, how much longer does Arnie keep throwing money at the B1 bomber? I'm not sure how he runs around home, but I don't think I've ever saw him competitive on the national level.

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    gotta keep that name up there, look at me me me !!!
    Hoosier is a joke... I’ve said that for years! He even attempted to make his own 4m because people weren’t praising his ROLL CALL’s enough...

Post # 7,13, & 15
    Thank you so very much!!
    Mr. 4m trues to control the board at all times, but even remotely “trying” to compare Bobby with Brandon is insane! Maybe hdirtfan should concentrate more in his www. Usadirt.com site & a little less on 4m. Most of his stuff is copy/paste anyway other than his drivers list that he usually starts 5 weeks ahead of time. And they aren’t usually very reliable!

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Well, he sponsors other cars that do not even run as good as Bobby, so there is that. Their relationship appears to be more than one handing money and the other grabbing it. While we are on the subject, how much longer does Arnie keep throwing money at the B1 bomber? I'm not sure how he runs around home, but I don't think I've ever saw him competitive on the national level.
    Does Hoker still supply Pierce with a hauler?

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    X2...............................................

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Does Hoker still supply Pierce with a hauler?
    I believe the truck belongs to Jeff and the trailer belongs to Pierce.

One answer...…….Rocket1!