View Poll Results: Better Driver / Most Complete driver?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Pierce

9 13.24%
  • Brandon Sheppard

59 86.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Do you think it's because there have been too many modifications trying to make it work for Bobby like the platinum did?

I think it's just him catching his breath for a minute and is focusing on things other than full time racing right now.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Do you think it's because there have been too many modifications trying to make it work for Bobby like the platinum did?

I think it's just him catching his breath for a minute and is focusing on things other than full time racing right now.....
    They haven't given up on having a suspension and embraced the aero is all movement. It's ok to be different than everyone else, if it works. If it doesn't, you have to do what the other Romans do.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They haven't given up on having a suspension and embraced the aero is all movement. It's ok to be different than everyone else, if it works. If it doesn't, you have to do what the other Romans do.
    They could start by getting a shock guy who understands what modern late models need.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

When somebody said how many Crown jewels does Bobby have, I had to shake my head and laugh. The term crown jewel is made up and means nothing. No track has a race and calls it a crown jewel. Even if X amount of dollars is considered a Crown Jewel, it is made up by fans..............that's all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    When somebody said how many Crown jewels does Bobby have, I had to shake my head and laugh. The term crown jewel is made up and means nothing. No track has a race and calls it a crown jewel. Even if X amount of dollars is considered a Crown Jewel, it is made up by fans..............that's all it is.
    I think WoO would beg a differ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/WoOLateMo...86530231541762

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    So, a first time invite event is a Crown Jewel? What a high bar!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Crown jewel : a particularly valuable or prized possession or asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Are you sure no tracks call their race crown jewels?

If you don't understand what the top 5-6 crown jewels are, I can't help you.

If there is a race on the woo schedule in Minnesota on saturday night paying $10,000 to win, and if on the same night there is a Lucas oil race in Tennessee paying,$10,000 to win, and if there is an UNSANCTIONED race in Georgia paying $20,000 to win, wich one is the crown jewel. This means that Joe dirt who won the race in Georgia has won a Crown Jewell. Just because FANS have based it on money.

What about the $50,000 to win Crate race in Virginia. Crown Jewell................. You bet.....................Just based off of Money that seems to determine this.

If I owned a track, next saturday night I would run a $2,000 to win late model race. I would call it the Covid19 Crown Jewell 30.................................And Kill 2 birds with one stone...............

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Isn't that what the poll question was? Who is the better driver right now?
    RTJ wasn't even on the ballot . . .

This is silly argument and it is a fact if you put Pierce, Sheppard, RTJ, JD, Hudson and even a few others in cars that can win, they will. They are all good. When their cars are struggling, they do too.

Just look at Overton. Is he not top notch too? Car struggled this year and so did he. See how this works

Maybe not overall, but Pierce certainly was the better driver in 2023. Those cars aren't equipped with crise control so he had to drive the car to get all those wins. Next year, who knows?

The thread was started 3 years ago….Overton was kicking everyone’s butt then.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

In the end, I hope. BP had a great 2023. BS is searching for speed. He's getting close, but for 2023 it should show that this was the year for BP and RTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    In the end, I hope. BP had a great 2023. BS is searching for speed. He's getting close, but for 2023 it should show that this was the year for BP and RTJ
    One would have to be blind not see it was the year for RTJ and Bobby with RTJ being the best this year in 2023.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    One would have to be blind not see it was the year for RTJ and Bobby with RTJ being the best this year in 2023.
    The year isn't over yet, That amazing young Bobby Pierce may have yet another Championship up his sleeve ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    How about the ones that can't see WoO and Lucas screwed the real champions in 23? They blind as well or have they just had the wool pulled over their eyes? Smile
    Everyone has an opinion and if they felt they got screwed so be it but, my opinion no one got screwed by the rules or format set by the 2 sanctioning bodies. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The year isn't over yet, That amazing young Bobby Pierce may have yet another Championship up his sleeve ? ?
    He just may and it will only add to the great year he has had.