Thread: DirtVision

Default DirtVision

Bought Dirtvision for the first time tonight to watch the Davenport race, and they don't hold a candle to DoD. Their sprint coverage seems to be better but tonight there were misspelled names, microphone turned off when drivers were talking, the cameras are lower quality and they don't zoom in on the action enough. I think the worst part is the guy that is reporting from on the track, he is obviously not someone that knows late models and his interviews are terrible. Hate to be negative but I would need them to step it up before I am buying a FastPass. I would take DoD @ $12/mo everyday over DV.

Was one of the worst shows I’ve seen on Dirtvision, haven’t been like that before. I think some of it is that Dirtvision and LOLM are using scaled back crews during this China Virus

Cant judge it now with the virus. Everyone is limited staff. Dod and DV both have a guy with a camera in the stands right now. As far as mics being off, there’s usually never a stand up mic or extra mic needed like now due to the virus. I would just be thankful we have an option to watch since we can’t go

Dirtvision usually destroys DoD. Wireless mics are cursed. And bang for the buck FastPass is where it’s at. WoO Lates, WoO Sprints, Hell Tour, Knoxville...nothing even remotely comes close. I thought the coverage was pretty good. Davenport Speedway announcer, can’t remember what his name is, is very good.

DoD has five years straight of sound issues. Mics cutting out in the infield, constant problems with levels (announcers going from whispers to SCREAMING into the microphone). I don't know if I can handle another season of the Hell Tour announcer.