Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Eldora stream race

Does anyone know if it will be on dirt on dirt for free?

https://www.floracing.com/events?utm...gIRnvD_BwEOnly place I know of to purchase p p v

It's only on Flo racing & I believe it's only option is $150. Nothing cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    It's only on Flo racing & I believe it's only option is $150. Nothing cheaper
    Good luck with that...

Says in the ad on the left "only on flo racing"

Some of the people out there are acting like this is somthing new. They announced in February all eldora events other then the Kings royal and nascar would be on flo...

Flo actually has a ton of content across usac all star sprints and Eldora events as well as some of the late model events that d o d has. If u like all forms of dirt it is a great deal.

Most people aren't flipping $150 to watch this race.
    I get there is more content available, but the average fan isn't going to shell that out.
    They should've made available a 3 tier option. For NIGHT 1, NIGHT 2, or all 3 NIGHTS.
    Say, $15/$15/$35 or $55 for all 3 nights.

You can watch it by signing up for month-month for $30! Cancel anytime!

Rigsby says you will not get the race!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You can watch it by signing up for month-month for $30! Cancel anytime!
    This is incorrect, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Rigsby says you will not get the race!
    He might have a legal battle on his hands then... it reads right on the site...

“Monthly subscriptions bill $29.99 monthly starting from the initial date of subscription and continue until cancellation or payment failure. The subscription gets you unlimited access to live streams for ALL sports.”
    Last edited by TeNfOMaFiA69; 06-03-2020 at 12:35 AM.

I have an email directly from Flo that says they have discontinued the monthly subscription option. Also, Rigsby told me on Twitter that he believes it is the yearly option only now. It looks to me like you have to shell out the full $150 if you want to see The Stream.

The Flo Racing subscription verbage is very misleading with the $12.50/mo being in the caption with the $150 yearly. Shame on them.

Quote Originally Posted by jb20 View Post
    I have an email directly from Flo that says they have discontinued the monthly subscription option. Also, Rigsby told me on Twitter that he believes it is the yearly option only now. It looks to me like you have to shell out the full $150 if you want to see The Stream.
    Ofcoarse they would say that... they are paying the purse, and 70% of racing fans aren’t smart enough to investigate for themselves, so they do as they are told

I fell for it and so far I am glad I did. I have had it for 3 weeks now and there has been a ton of programming every weekend. I don’t regret it one bit.

With the all or nothing option, they get nothing from me. Could only watch Saturday due to work and am not paying $150 for that. Already have DirtonDirt, Lucas TV, SpeedshiftTV, and DIRTVision. Wonder how many others are in a similar spot.

All I can say, is im logged in and I can go straight to the live Eldora page with no problem. I have the pro subscription, whatever that means!

Dammmn that’s what I came here to find out (the actual cost). 150.00... GTFOOH

That price is for the entire year which means you will also get the World. In the 3 weeks I have had it. I have had the option of watching probably between 20-30 live dirt events with several being dirt late models.