Default Eldora Stream viewing gatherings?

So how you gonna watch? Inviting folks over? Gather at a place with friends? BBQ and tailgating in some form still? As for me I知 still taking the week off. Got great friends I met at Eldora 20 years ago from up north. They still taking the week off as well so I知 headed to their lake house in North Webster, Indiana. We gonna grill, cornhole, fellowship as we normally would plus add in some boating, then FloRacing on race nights. Gonna be the next best thing. The party must go on!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I will throw my empty beer cans in front of my tv so I can get the feeling of the folks that throw em towards the fence down low.

I'm gonna have me a home made pizza steak and when the race comes on my grand son said he will throw dirt in the fan for me to get that feeling

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    I'm gonna have me a home made pizza steak and when the race comes on my grand son said he will throw dirt in the fan for me to get that feeling
    What will you do if it rains?
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

9 racks of ribs going on the smoker Saturday morning. We値l have about 15-20 in the garage drinking, gambling and enjoying all that Eldora has to offer through the picture of a 65 inch tv.

We won't have a viewing party since most of our racing friends aren't into the dirt late models like we are. So. We'll ice down some Ultra for me and some Claw for the wife all 3 nights. Order a pizza delivery tonight. Beer can chicken on the Weber, mashed 'tator's and salad tomorrow night and for the Saturday night finale' we'll do a couple of rib eye steaks, baked 'tator and fresh asparagus on the Weber.

Gonna' be a great weekend of racin' on the 60" flatscreen! It ain't like being there but it'll have to do for now.

I might have a buddy over to watch. Will be tuned in all 3 nights. I知 going to Pevely for USAC and mods Sunday night so that be a perfect way to cap the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    We won't have a viewing party since most of our racing friends aren't into the dirt late models like we are. So. We'll ice down some Ultra for me and some Claw for the wife all 3 nights. Order a pizza delivery tonight. Beer can chicken on the Weber, mashed 'tator's and salad tomorrow night and for the Saturday night finale' we'll do a couple of rib eye steaks, baked 'tator and fresh asparagus on the Weber.Gonna' be a great weekend of racin' on the 60" flatscreen! It ain't like being there but it'll have to do for now.
    You池e one wild and spontaneous SOB lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I'm gonna air fry some hot dogs drink some beer under the ac this pvp has ruined me lol.the only thing im missing is the smell of racing fuel...

Someone needs to make a sonoco or vp candle....

Thursday and Friday just at home with the wife. Saturday with my brother in law on the back patio with a couple cigars

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    Someone needs to make a sonoco or vp candle....
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/7555633...RoCAtUQAvD_BwE

" Originally posted by WisWildManFan

You池e one wild and spontaneous SOB lol
    I tried to get a big ol' party put together but all the guys said they had better things to do than watch "glorified pizzadeliverymobile's" race 3 nights.

So much for wild spontaneity, but we tried! LOL!

screw watching on tv if im going to i55.