Default While it is not a late model race, this is worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZwc0BlAvzQI find that this racing is more organized and much better than your typical NASCAR race.

Wow, that was a thriller.

When I saw your thread title, I figured this race is what you posted. I'm a lover of all dirt (sprints, midgets, late models). Grew up as a late model only guy but have watched it all for years. I know sprints take some knocks as push n flips or similar names, but the top level sprint & midget shows (WoO, All Stars, USAC, Powri) put on some hellacious racing.

Yes, sometimes on the big tracks, the sprints can become a single file parade but get those wing cars on a well prepped track (even the big ones) & you got a balls out show. Larson & Schatz put on an outstanding race at Lake Ozark Saturday night right before this All Star feature pushed off. With the internet, we can watch it all. Also, I went to Pevely last Saturday when Larson won & it was a great race as well. Crazy thing is, midgets on a quarter or smaller are probably the best show of anything.

Good race and i agree it holds true in all racing the smaller the track the better the racing typically

Yep, that was a good one and the kind of dream race that brings out the fans. It's what we all hope to see or be involved in every weekend and are only fortunate enough to occur a couple of times per season, if that.

fryefan, that is one of, if not the best, winged sprint car race I've ever seen.

It's those epic races that keeps bleacher jockey's such as myself spending countless hours and countless dollars getting to and from racing events hoping to see one like that!

For those who believe the shorter the track the more exciting the racing I would offer this epic 25 laps that was the USAC National Midget A-main portion of the 4 Crown Nationals at Eldora last September. I was lucky enough to be at Eldora for this one. People in the grandstands were looking at each other incredulously after this one. Depending on how you want to count 'em there is no less that 15 haymaker sliders thrown during the 25 laps. We've been to over 20 World Hundreds and several Dream's, more than 10 4 Crown's and both Million's and this race is the best 25 laps we've ever witnessed at Big E! It takes immense testicular dimensions to race like this driving a wingless open wheel racecar on a fast highbanked short 1/2 mile like Eldora.

Last edited by CIRF; 06-01-2020 at 01:09 PM.

https://youtu.be/2SY51Zgek_4

Being there for this one was phenomenal!

The 4 WoO sprint shows that I attended at Pevely and Lake Ozark the last 2 weeks were also very good, but the one I linked above was even better.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    This is why the flo subscription is well worth the 150 bucks