Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buckingham schlenk strickler and mcintosh will be replacing those not attending

Meh............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Not trying to make anyone mad or upset here. Just think that there's too much racing coming up around home. He'll be tough at both MLRA events.

Has Marlar raced at all since March??

Quote Originally Posted by victorylane View Post
    Has Marlar raced at all since March??
    Was at the 411 race won by Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Finished 4-5 in a consy and missed the show.

Quote Originally Posted by SIU Dawg View Post
    No fans means no t-shirt sales. At most 6 or 7 drivers will make money this weekend.
    That is an excellent point!!!

With drivers dropping out and the fact I have to subsribe to another site at a flat rateof $150 US (which is 202 CAD), I think I'll skip this one too. Six or seven drivers will make money, as well as whoever decided DoD's slogan is now "All late models most of the time"

Same. I have the Fastpass from DirtVision and I love it because of all the racing. Also have DoD account which I also enjoy. But I can’t afford another streaming deal. I’ll be at Davenport Friday supporting local racing and watching highlights. I’ll be sitting out this PPV.

Interesting what Dod posted on their Facebook the other day

So were the 4 guys that got in on the second go around the next 4 up on the fan vote list. I looked for the poll again to see but its been taken down it looks like.

Everybody saw it. Dirt on Dirt.........All late models with our liberal political views shoved down your throat. I was shocked beyond belief that they would support riots and mayhem. It all started with Argabright and his democrat mask on all of the interviews. Jimmy Owens called him out and you could tell the dumbass was upset by it. It kept on with Rigsby trying to steal the show by giving us his outlook when he thought the entertainment was getting stale. Ole Rigsby trying to mold everything to his thinking. Then they throw the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed black page up to show support for riots and lawlessness. That had nothing to do with a criminal who was killed by a crazy bad cop. I can’t believe it has come to this much stupidity but somehow it has. At least now I know where they stand and what they think about race fans.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

They won't get another cent out of my pocket!!!

What did Jimmy say? I missed it apparently.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    His wife posted the decline on facebook last night.
    His wife was probably the reason for the decline.

If I was a driver and I was not invited the FIRST time around, there is no way in hell I would go. I wouuld tell them, well you didn't want me at first and u ain't gettin me now. NO WAY.