Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Try signing up for something out of season (FloMarching.com) for a month $12.50 - then jump to Floracing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Try signing up for something out of season (FloMarching.com) for a month $12.50 - then jump to Floracing.
    It's $30 a month ($12.50 a month is for full year paid sub of $150), but that's another way to do it on a PC. Good tip!

I don’t post here often, but read daily. And frankly it embarrasses me to have to explain this to people who claim to be “loyal fans of the sport.”

Last year if you ordered the PPV for Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the Dream it would have cost you right at about $99. The same being true for the World 100. Television quality coverage brought to you in the comfort of your home with, if your choosing, all of your closest friends for a price less than it costs to actually attend the event. $150 in 2020 gains you access to the Stream, World, Kings Royal and a multitude of other events

Sure we’d all love to be there this weekend calling Speedy home and enjoying a pizza burger and toilet water while watching the 50/50 grow. But unfortunately, that’s not reality.

Instead of supporting the supposed sport we all love, you’d rather beg for free handouts or drag the hand that feeds you through the dirt while trying to circumvent the system.

Take a step back and appreciate what DirtonDirt has done to elevate the sport we all love. Hell 10 years ago you’d still be searching for results online the next day, little alone worry about ordering a PPV. And more importantly, with all that’s going on in the world today, take a minute to appreciate the fact that numerous people have worked tirelessly for months so that 48 of our nations best can meet under one roof this weekend for a shot at 50K.

The problem I have with paying $150 to watch is i already have over $500 worth of tickets for two people for all 3 nights at both the dream and the world and a campsite for each race. Plus a dod subscription. So now I have close to $700 invested and if I want to watch from home add on another $150 and were up over $800.

But in actuality Eldora Speedway decided to oppress us race fans instead of giving us a platform to PEACEFULLY gather and protest these unconstitutional lockdowns. Why does everyone think it's OK for tens of thousands of people around the country to loot and riot without social distancing but race fans can't peacefully gather to support our rights as Americans? There is absolutely no difference between race fans gathering outdoors and protestors gathering outdoors, except our gathering is 100% guaranteed to be peaceful. Yet the only focus is on keeping is race fans from gathering while openly condoning the protests. It makes absolutely no sense at all and Eldora Speedway keeps sticking to the same nonsensical narrative. If we gathered peacefully at Eldora the left would blast us for not social distancing. But if we were to gather at Eldora Speedway and loot and riot the media would make us out to be heroes. Of course we would never do that, but the hypocrisy from the left is a joke and Eldora goes right along with them.

mY fReEdOm Is BeInG iNfRiNgEd UpOn

Last edited by Dirt Reynolds; 06-04-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Amen Central IL Dirt.

Either pay the $150 and watch the races plus hundreds of others throughout the year or don't pay it and shut up. Simple.

I guess this is “peacefull protest” & the rioting & looting for free comes next?

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Amen Central IL Dirt.

Either pay the $150 and watch the races plus hundreds of others throughout the year or don't pay it and shut up. Simple.
    It truly is $150 for one weekend for those of us who already have our tickets for the World, don't have any interest in the Dome race and the races that have been added on FloRacing are already on DoD which I already subscribe to.

While $150 for a full year sounds good it really isn't when you only need FloRacing for one weekend.

Unfortunately I think this will cause many people to just sit this weekend out which only hurts everyone involved (DoD, FloRacing, Eldora, Drivers, Teams and Fans.)

Post 83. I don't believe you can watch the King's Royal.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Correct, you cannot.

In response to others in this thread, I don't think anyone here is bashing Dirtondirt. I've actually seen a lot of praise in this thread, I for one, love everything they do. They have made the sport grow substantially. As to the few posters stating there's crying or bashing going on, why can't anyone have a good ol debate without being accused of bashing. I see no disrespect anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Kings Royal is WoO... WoO is Dirtvision

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Correct, you cannot.

In response to others in this thread, I don't think anyone here is bashing Dirtondirt. I've actually seen a lot of praise in this thread, I for one, love everything they do. They have made the sport grow substantially. As to the few posters stating there's crying or bashing going on, why can't anyone have a good ol debate without being accused of bashing. I see no disrespect anywhere.
    Exactly, no one is bashing DoD. Most of us are simply saying the $150 for one weekend without any other options seems a bit excessive.

Every other sport on FloSports has s monthly option but FloRacing is a full year take it or leave it.

A wise man once told me this in a different thread, “ Life isn't free my man. The racing world is going to need us to spend our hard earned $$ to support it this summer, more than ever. If you don't have the $$, don't watch”
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Does anyone subscribe to a $30 monthly plan and plan to watch tonight? If someone has success report back please

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Does anyone subscribe to a $30 monthly plan and plan to watch tonight? If someone has success report back please
    Reading the posts in here and watching the rioting/looting going on in this country, it makes me sad and embarrassed how f'ing stupid people can be!

This is the last time I'll repeat this- You can purchase the races tonight, tomorrow and Saturday for $30. You can watch whatever else you want for the next month as well. If you choose not to, then that's entirely your choice. In every single post on DoD's Facebook page this has been explained ad nauseum, yet for whatever reason people still don't get it. I guess the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water..."

In the end it's their loss. Meanwhile I'll be kicking back sipping on my margarita with my Eldora buds enjoying the hell out of this opportunity!

It says the full year subscription gets you access to live events.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    It says the full year subscription gets you access to live events.
    lol Yep, and the $30 subscription is what? Yep, a PRO subscription!

A PRO subscription unlocks the following:

Live events
    Event replays
    Event results
    Team and athlete rankings
    Breaking news
    Limited ads on PRO videos

Good luck to you tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Good luck to you tonight!
    I'm good, I bought the yearly subscription back in February.