Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Why do you say that? Is the writing above not clear enough? I mean, please, spend the $150, it's well worth it, but it isn't necessary for this weekend's events.

If you think you’re going to see all 3 race for $30 when they normally charge more than that for 1 ppv night go for it.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I think you may be confusing Flo with DoD. Flo has the rights to all Eldora events (outside the ones I already mentioned). You get all three days of the Dream, the World, the 4 Crown and every other event. You can get that for $30 a month or for the entire year for $150.

Yes, you can get it all for $30 a month.

Where is DOD/Flo

4 pages now!! I know the DOD guys read/monitor 4m- so why don’t Rigsby clear everything up on here for all of you? I am disappointed in them to say the least!
    I don’t have flo & have no intentions of getting it-Eldora is a sacred place & to race with no fans - just bothers me somewhat ! It’s great for the drivers/race teams- but???

Says they are suppose to be live on FB at 5:30 for a preview. Maybe they will make it more clear about the cost .

I just wish there was a PPV option I could pay for only. I don't want a year's subscription. I would like to watch Saturdays race only. I have a year's subscription on Lucas Oil TV and I hardly ever watch that unless they are showing Dirt Late Models live. Oh well, I guess it is what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I just wish there was a PPV option I could pay for only. I don't want a year's subscription. I would like to watch Saturdays race only. I have a year's subscription on Lucas Oil TV and I hardly ever watch that unless they are showing Dirt Late Models live. Oh well, I guess it is what it is...
    Then pay $30 and subscribe.

From my understanding that's not the way it works. To see this race it's a 150 dollars or you don't get to view the race. Can someone please clarify this. I already have a DoD subscription... I would maybe think that would mean something since they have a partnership. Idk... Confused... Lol And that does take much for me... Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    From my understanding that's not the way it works. To see this race it's a 150 dollars or you don't get to view the race. Can someone please clarify this. I already have a DoD subscription... I would maybe think that would mean something since they have a partnership. Idk... Confused... Lol And that does take much for me... Smile
    Michael Rigsby confirmed you must have the $150 yearly subscription to watch this weekend

From what I've read on a few social media sites. There's going to be a lot of upset and disappointed people when they find out tomorrow why it's not working if indeed they don't have the yearly subscription.

Yes he did!
    Flo & DOD partnership-?? Flo now owns DOD. What Rigsby just said is that the $150 subscription is helping pay the purse. He also stated that Roger Slack said there would be no World 100 unless they can open it up full bore- but if it didn’t happen there would be another race like the “stream”

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Michael Rigsby confirmed you must have the $150 yearly subscription to watch this weekend
    That’s who I spoke to earlier.

This is not an advertisement for the $150 deal- the world & Dome Race in St. Louis is also included. That would be 9 nights of racing for $16.66 per night if those were the only races you watched.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    This is not an advertisement for the $150 deal- the world & Dome Race in St. Louis is also included. That would be 9 nights of racing for $16.66 per night if those were the only races you watched.
    I’ll be at the world and could care less about the dome race. Flo would be making me buy races I don’t want. They should do a separate PPV package for this race, they’re basically holding the Eldora races hostage. eff them!

The Dome race is garbage

So what's the point in keeping a dod subscription? Pay alittle more a year for floracing you get all dod events and get a ton more racing even if it is open wheel stuff or am I missing something?

I agree- the dome isn’t a real race & I will be at the World also. Like I said it wasn’t an advertisement- I don’t have it nor will I get it. It would be a different story if it was ppv.
    Just my opionion- but somewhere down the road I expect DOD & Flo to become one. Rigsby had built a great thing with DOD- but I am afraid corporate America will be changing it-?

"Some people you just can't reach"

smh

Dirt on dirt has never really been a live event subscription. It's always been a content subscription. There were no free events up until maybe a year or 2 ago. Even then it's only been 1 or 2 races a year. There other content is what the subscription is for. Bashing them for this isn't the answer. But to each there own.

Ok dlmfan wasnt trying to bash anyone...thanks for the info though...I'm new to live dlm racing from home so I didnt know that about dod