Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

But I think if you cancel prior after the Dream Stream you will get a refund for the remaining 11 months

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    A monthly subscription is 30 for flo
    So if you pay 30 dollars you get to watch the Stream right?

theyre gonna lose their tail doing it this way. they shouldve done a true ppv event for it. i really dont care to watch the whole usac season and whatever else they show. oh well i guess ill watch the highlights

For the $150.00 it says you can cancel anytime before renewal, not cancel anytime and get your money back. Make sure you read the fine print. I signed up for $30.00 per month thru the app using another sport which gives you access to all the other sports including racing. I can cancel that at anytime.

Who has the time to watch all the other stuff they offer. Such b.s and a slap in the face. Especially when alot of people still aren't back to work or back working full time to pay.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 06-02-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Keep in mind if you do the yearly one you are also going to get the World 100

IF their is going to be a world 100!

Who cares about the other garbage they offer. If your a die hard late model fans thats all your going to watch and its not worth $150 for 2 races!

If you go to contact at the bottom of the page it gives you frequently asked questions. I believe these two should answers the questions. What i did was sign up and it billed me 150. I then went to subscription and hit change subscription to monthly. From there it charged me 30.00 dollars and said the difference will be refunded in 5-10 days. This website definitely makes it difficult to use and understand and easy for someone not paying attention to get charged more than you think you are.

What happens if I cancel my subscription early?
    If you cancel early, you will retain your PRO access until your access ends at the end of your current billing period. You will not be charged again.
    To see when your subscription will end, click Manage on your subscription in account settings.

Does my subscription give me access to premium content on all FloSports sites?

Both annual and monthly subscribers have access to premium content across the entire FloSports network. Certain discounted subscription offers may not provide access to all sites. To view all of the sites in the FloSports network, please visit FloSports.tv.

At the moment, I have no plans to subscribe to FLORACING. I have been one of Dirtondirt's biggest fans, and I've supported them for 10 years. I'm sure they'll have a great broadcast, and the racing I hope is great. Everything Rigsby and company do for the sport is top notch. I just can't see myself using the subscription after this weekend. To my knowledge, you can only purchase yearly subscription to watch this weekends race. I understand you also get to watch the World 100 with the subscription, but I hope we'll be able to attend it by September. Good luck to everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    At the moment, I have no plans to subscribe to FLORACING. I have been one of Dirtondirt's biggest fans, and I've supported them for 10 years. I'm sure they'll have a great broadcast, and the racing I hope is great. Everything Rigsby and company do for the sport is top notch. I just can't see myself using the subscription after this weekend. To my knowledge, you can only purchase yearly subscription to watch this weekends race. I understand you also get to watch the World 100 with the subscription, but I hope we'll be able to attend it by September. Good luck to everyone involved.
    I couldn"t agree more with Pennsboro32. I can not believe people are going to pay $150.00 to watch 3 nights of racing. I have no interest in the open wheel crap they show on flo racing and plan on attending the World if we can. I am very disappointed in Rigsby and Tony Stewart for allowing this to happen to their loyal fans. I will also not be renewing my Dirt on Dirt Sub since it is the same people running things

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Same here, no way am I going to pay 150 for the Dream, I have no interest in the other types of racing they cover.

Exactly my point after these 3 days their is no more late model content till the world but most of us will be there so chalk up another lump sum. They deff. need to do monthly or pay by event for Eldora.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Exactly my point after these 3 days their is no more late model content till the world but most of us will be there so chalk up another lump sum. They deff. need to do monthly or pay by event for Eldora.
    This is a great point. After this weekend there is not a single event on FloRacing I care about until the World 100 and we will be at the World.

I already pay for DoD, Lucas Oil TV and Dirtvision. I guess I will just watch the highlights the next day on DoD for this event.

Same here WildBill32. The fact that this isn’t on DoD for subscribers, or at the very least a PPV option on DoD is a slap in the face of Dirt Late Model fans everywhere. FloRacing and DirtOnDirt missing the mark big time on this event.

I'm right there with ya guys. Been a lil skeptical ever since the DoD/Flo merger. If DoD ever starts shrinking coverage because of the Flo Racing deal, I'm done. I already give DoD over 100bucks a year. I refuse to give their sister Co. another 150. I think the whole deal is a crock of sh1t. Just a way for them to suck more $$ out of ya.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'm right there with ya guys. Been a lil skeptical ever since the DoD/Flo merger. If DoD ever starts shrinking coverage because of the Flo Racing deal, I'm done. I already give DoD over 100bucks a year. I refuse to give their sister Co. another 150. I think the whole deal is a crock of sh1t. Just a way for them to suck more $$ out of ya.
    Exactly my point, I’ve been a DOD subscriber for 7 years and feel like it’s money well spent, I’m keeping my eye on this merger if I don’t like what I see I can definitely live without them.

free market system. you decide what you are willing to spend your money on. whine somewhere else.

I understand the frustration of multiple outlets for pay per view. no different than what cut the cable has become. everyone wants a piece of the pie. and as long as the pie is this big there will be a lot of pieces.

maybe that pie will shrink once live racing is back. until then be glad you have options.

reminds me of when all the regional racing series started. then imploded.

JMO
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    free market system. you decide what you are willing to spend your money on. whine somewhere else.

I understand the frustration of multiple outlets for pay per view. no different than what cut the cable has become. everyone wants a piece of the pie. and as long as the pie is this big there will be a lot of pieces.

maybe that pie will shrink once live racing is back. until then be glad you have options.

reminds me of when all the regional racing series started. then imploded.

JMO

!00% correct, Free Market enterprise.
    Bought my $150 membership today, and happy to do it.
    Getting together with the other members of our group that were gonna be there, and watching & gambling on the race, just like we would have done at SpeedyCamp.

Everyone throws in $10-$20, and the year is paid for...

Stinks not being there, but still get to enjoy the race with friends & support the track, at a fraction of the cost it would have been.

Cry all you want, we'll be tuned in.

I don't think a legitimate complaint or argument is crying or whining.