Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Just went in with my $30 dollar a month PRO subscription that TDracin has been talking about and did a test run. It let me access the video and it says broadcast has not started yet. I would guess it would not even have let me hit 'Watch' if i didn't have the right access. Guess i will find out in a couple hours for sure.

Yea my whole thing is they have your cc info if they want to use it.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Lol TD so you’re on here telling everyone they will only get charged $30 and you have a yearly subscription. Makes sense.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    So you think they would illegally charge someone more than they paid for? Seriously?

The nice thing about paying with a CC is you can get your money back with the click of a mouse! But they aren't that stupid to charge someone for something they didn't pay for. And being that on their own website they state the terms of subscriptions, no one has anything to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Nah bro.... they have my Apple Pay connected to PayPal.... try me MFers lol

My 30 dollar subscription is working just fine... sorry to those that overpaid.

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Shame people want to argue just to be right. Too bad they will miss out!

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    I cant believe people listened to the guy saying $150 is only way. That's a $120 mistake you just made, hope you learned a lesson here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    I cant believe people listened to the guy saying $150 is only way. That's a $120 mistake you just made, hope you learned a lesson here folks.
    It’s a shame FLO stated you could only watch with the yearly $150 subscription.

It's a shame people didn't believe others when they said you can buy the $29.99 package and get it still. Of course their gonna say you cant get it for $30.00. Thats a $120 difference per person they just lost out. Can't always believe what you hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    It's a shame people didn't believe others when they said you can buy the $29.99 package and get it still. Of course their gonna say you cant get it for $30.00. Thats a $120 difference per person they just lost out. Can't always believe what you hear.
    If it were in a promo or something I’d get it. But not when I talked to them personally.

Those with the $30 subscription should check their credit card, my friend just did the $30 and was charged $150

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Those with the $30 subscription should check their credit card, my friend just did the $30 and was charged $150
    Just called in and it was $29.99. plus tax

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Your friend should have paid attention to what he was paying for. I promise you the receipt shows it was for $150 and not $29.99!

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Exactly, no one is bashing DoD. Most of us are simply saying the $150 for one weekend without any other options seems a bit excessive.
    But it’s not $150 for one weekend. It’s $150 for an entire year. It’s only $150 for one weekend if you choose to make it that. My wife and I would’ve easily spent over $500 to attend the regular Dream weekend. To be able to watch this whole weekend in the comfort of our living room, and still get the rest of the year too, is a pretty good deal, IMO.

That's cool. But if you have zero interest in anything else they broadcast nor have time to watch it. Then it's not really worth it.