Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    free market system. you decide what you are willing to spend your money on. whine somewhere else.

I understand the frustration of multiple outlets for pay per view. no different than what cut the cable has become. everyone wants a piece of the pie. and as long as the pie is this big there will be a lot of pieces.

maybe that pie will shrink once live racing is back. until then be glad you have options.

reminds me of when all the regional racing series started. then imploded.

JMO
    I'll do my whining where ever the ----I want. Thank You very much.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I don't think a legitimate complaint or argument is crying or whining.
    People don't know what crying or arguing is anymore. Anytime you have a different opinion than someone, you're "crying".

I'm fine with everything FLO is doing, no complaints. $150 is nothing in today's world. I'm just saying It would be stupid of me to pay $150 for a three day race and not use the subscription any after this coming weekend, therefor I don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    People don't know what crying or arguing is anymore. Anytime you have a different opinion than someone, you're "crying".

I'm fine with everything FLO is doing, no complaints. $150 is nothing in today's world. I'm just saying It would be stupid of me to pay $150 for a three day race and not use the subscription any after this coming weekend, therefor I don't need it.
    Truer words were never spoken.

I really don't understand why everyone is upset. there is a 30$ option. Get the Flosports app on your phone. Click the My Sports button at the top left. then click on settings. then click on the learn more button at the bottom. pick the monthly 29.99 subscription. Now watch some racing. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'm seeing a whole lot of butt hurt whiners. Get over it. Sheppy won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'll do my whining where ever the ----I want. Thank You very much.
    flip flop .... lmao.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by rg59 View Post
    I really don't understand why everyone is upset. there is a 30$ option. Get the Flosports app on your phone. Click the My Sports button at the top left. then click on settings. then click on the learn more button at the bottom. pick the monthly 29.99 subscription. Now watch some racing. Enjoy.
    I'm not 100 percent certain but I believe I have seen Dirtondirt reply to some posts stating that you can only watch this race with the yearly.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    flip flop .... lmao.
    klem, that's why he's known as Highside Halfwit25! LOL!

I'm not 100 percent certain but I believe I have seen Dirtondirt reply to some posts stating that you can only watch this race with the yearly.
    this is directly from the Flosports page

In order to view exclusive content, a PRO subscription is required. Although you can set up a basic account without purchasing a subscription, you will not be able to view live or archived content without one. FloSports provides every subscriber with unlimited access to all content and events on our site with the purchase of a monthly or yearly subscription.

They have but that doesnt mean it's true.

For everyone, you can purchase a $30 monthly subscription to Flo and get this weekend plus very other event over the next 28-30 days (which will include more Late Model races). You can then do the same for the World. Every event (that runs) at Eldora except the World of Outlaws sprint and NASCAR events are included.

If you are more than just a Late Model or Eldora fan, FLO Racing has the best deal out of all current streamers. For $150 a year [$12.50 a month) you get access to probably over 200+ events throughout the year. Do the math.
    Last edited by TDRacin®; 06-03-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Flo racing has over 350 complaints with the BBB.Most complaints are due to billing practices.My opinion & mine only it just seems sneaky.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle2win View Post
    Flo racing has over 350 complaints with the BBB.Most complaints are due to billing practices.My opinion & mine only it just seems sneaky.

Thar wouldn't surprise me. Online transactions are difficult for a lot people. Most every retailer operates the same way. Not much they can do about that.

I'm into my second year of subscribing to Floracing. Love it! Last year there was no dirt late model broadcasts that I remember. The late model broadcasts this year is more icing on the cake.

Best racing entertainment value available at $150.00 per year. Our MONTHLY satellite TV subscription was more than the yearly Floracing subscription and we didn't pay for one premium channel. Thankfully we don't have any satellite TV programming anymore. Ya' wanna' talk ripoff!!

For the disgruntled, maybe someone will do a Facebook Live thing from Eldora.

I just spoke to someone at FLO, you can only watch with a yearly sub.

So for those of us who don't really care about any of their other coverage it really is $150 for this weekend.

Try this. Download the Floracing app and try to sign up. Tell me if you don't see the option for $29.99 a month or $150 a year.

Here's the link to the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=tv.flosports

Are you saying the person he talked to on the phone lied?

just wait til tomorrow to see if the monthly sub lets you watch the race or not
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

TDRacin - we have been told that monthly subscribers don't have access to the Dream coverage. I know their site says monthly and yearly subscribers have access to all events, but I am not going to risk $30 to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    TDRacin - we have been told that monthly subscribers don't have access to the Dream coverage. I know their site says monthly and yearly subscribers have access to all events, but I am not going to risk $30 to find out.
    I'm sure someone will do it for you, but Flo Racing themselves state that everything is available to all subscribers with a monthly or yearly subscriber. So yes, if they tell anyone differently, they're lying or they don't know their own terms.

Does my subscription give me access to premium content on all FloSports sites?

Both annual and monthly subscribers have access to premium content across the entire FloSports network. Certain discounted subscription offers may not provide access to all sites. To view all of the sites in the FloSports network, please visit FloSports.tv.

And another one-

Why is there no option for Pay Per View?

In order to view exclusive content, a PRO subscription is required. Although you can set up a basic account without purchasing a subscription, you will not be able to view live or archived content without one. FloSports provides every subscriber with unlimited access to all content and events on our site with the purchase of a monthly or yearly subscription.

Instead of a one-time purchase for an event, your FloSports subscription will give you access to exclusive content such as live events, replays, archived content, and exclusive original programming across 25+ sports.Why is there no option for Pay Per View?

Instead of a one-time purchase for an event, your FloSports subscription will give you access to exclusive content such as live events, replays, archived content, and exclusive original programming across 25+ sports.

If I wasn't already a yearly subscriber (which you should be!) I would order the monthly sub asap in case they decide to not offer it anymore or change their terms!
    Last edited by TDRacin®; 06-03-2020 at 11:52 AM.

You’re aren’t getting the race for under $150, end of story
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels