Default Murder and mayhem cheered on

By many top Dem. looking to regain power. Including Biden aka Mr Potato head, the fake indian named Liz Warren, the Hill cat, corrupt leader of the Clinton Crime family. Schumer, and of course the botox Queen. In the mean time Adam Shiff for brains is still promoting the Russian/Trump theory. I guess this is the bunch we want to run the Gov. Many Cable anchors on PMSNBC and CNN are also promoting more violence and destruction where necessary. People have rights to kill innocent business people and destroy their businesses according to them. So here we are folks. This is what the fake news media calls the decent people who should be in charge. I have never heard anything like this.
    These people have sold their souls to evil in the name of getting power.
    Last edited by TS FAN; 06-02-2020 at 07:58 AM.

If they weren't so lazy and inept they would have never lost the power to begin with.........they won't win it back in November either......all of their voters that are rioting and protesting will be dead from covid.

That is what they have been telling us all for months now about social distancing......right?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

YOU have a point. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If they weren't so lazy and inept they would have never lost the power to begin with.........they won't win it back in November either......all of their voters that are rioting and protesting will be dead from covid.

That is what they have been telling us all for months now about social distancing......right?
    The only thing those rioters, I mean protesters, social distance from......is a J.O.B.!!!

Pretty funny post zero........I mean what is it going to say when these people that are standing all on top of each other don't die like they all claimed we would if we didn't social distance?

And they won't......which will be a good thing.

Did anyone know there is actually a person that calls himself Charlamagne tha God?

And certain people actually take him seriously? CNN likes him.

He lost me right away with the name.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The only thing those rioters, I mean protesters, social distance from......is a J.O.B.!!!
    YEAH ! WAT BE WIT DEM DERE HOMEYS AND GEES STAYING UP LATE LOOTING AND RIOTING ?? Don't dey havs to be at work in da morning ? WORD UP to my MOMS .

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    YEAH ! WAT BE WIT DEM DERE HOMEYS AND GEES STAYING UP LATE LOOTING AND RIOTING ?? Don't dey havs to be at work in da morning ? WORD UP to my MOMS .
    In my area on Fridays, they sure run to them garlic crab houses!

Must be ebt re-load days! lol

Black Militia Vows to ‘Burn Down’ Louisville in Four Weeks if Cops Involved in Death of Breonna Taylor Aren’t Arrested

After one of their members shot himself and one of his comrades, the black militia marching through Louisville on Saturday vowed to burn down the city in four weeks if cops involved in death of Breonna Taylor are not arrested.

The militia leader, known as “Grandmaster Jay,” was not immediately arrested for the terroristic threat.

TRENDING: Swarm of Police Officers with K-9 Units Burst Through New Jersey Gym Door, Arrest Owners For Violating Gov. Murphy's Shutdown Order (VIDEO)

The militia, which call themselves the “Not F-cking Around Coalition,” had a rough start to their march as one of their militants shot himself in the leg and another member in the hand.

“One person of the #NFAC militia group accidentally discharged his weapon injuring himself and one other individual. Both individuals have been taken away by EMS. One shot in the leg and one shot in the hand,” Disclose.tv reported on Twitter.

During a previous march by the group, the armed militants confronted white drivers — stopping their cars and demanding reparations.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Loserville loses again!!!

Klem, send them people some reparations!!!

Stopping white peoples cars and demanding reparations, lol.

That seems like a bad strategy for people staying " un shot".

I laughed OUT LOUD !!!!!!!!!!

They can’t stay “ un shot “ standing in a straight line with their own people !!!!!!!

You have a point there.

But getting shot ( whether by themselves or by people they are stopping) is something they should get used to.....

I don’t like either side but the Democrats are giving Ole Donny an opening by condoning violence and civil unrest. The silent middle of the voting electorate is what ultimately will decide this election, again, and they’re starting to question their family’s future.
    I hate time trials.

Just another loud backfire from a dem engine in need of a serious tune up......

And fwiw...every time I come to this thread I have expectations that this crowd in the title is in front of the pelosi mansion, or at the very least....her seldom used office in DC.

Minus the murder part of course.

Did anyone know there is actually a person that calls himself Charlamagne tha God?

And certain people actually take him seriously? CNN likes him.

He lost me right away with the name.
    He was actually on Limbaugh's radio show the other day.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-29-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Charlamagne name is kinda cool.....but he ain't tha God.

No matter how well spoken , calling yourself tha God of anything is just the ultimate" look at me" move and its ignorant.