Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bishop decries Trump’s photo op as “an abuse" of the Bible

Last edited by ss12; 06-03-2020 at 05:54 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Another queen simple Simon cut and paste........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Was it an abuse of the bible when people like Comey, McCabe, Strzok and some others placed their hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth when asked?

Nah, didn't think so either.

It was a coup attempt. NBC news, yeah good source.

Oops...........

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Was it an abuse of the bible when people like Comey, McCabe, Strzok and some others placed their hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth when asked?

It was a coup attempt. NBC news, yeah good source.
    thats a great reply morgs , ole kid and ss keep falling further and further behind , there nearly a lap down , but i give them credit , they keep trying......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    thats a great reply morgs , ole kid and ss keep falling further and further behind , there nearly a lap down , but i give them credit , they keep trying......
    kid dumb as$ a rock is confused ……….. still ! he thinks him and seriously stupid together makes a circle jerk ! in all reality is just GAY !

kid dumb as$ a rock is confused ……….. still ! he thinks him and seriously stupid together makes a circle jerk ! in all reality is just GAY !

Quote Originally Posted by morgs153 View Post
    was it an abuse of the bible when people like comey, mccabe, strzok and some others placed their hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth when asked?

It was a coup attempt. Nbc news, yeah good source.
    or when the former hnic put his hand on the bible...….. (twice} or was it the koran ? Anyway he put his hand on it and swore to uphold the constitution of the country kid dumb as$ a rock and seriously stupid hate so much …….. Kinda like that hunh ?

That doesn't count......he was a dem.

Krock and the like view them as holy and above reproach.

Zero it looks like you found your replacement In the circle jerk you guys had going on and it’s dirtman007. He looks like he’s ready To go lol

Quote Originally Posted by morgs153 View Post
    was it an abuse of the bible when people like comey, mccabe, strzok and some others placed their hand on the bible and swore to tell the truth when asked?

It was a coup attempt. Nbc news, yeah good source.
    or when the former hnic put his hand on the bible...….. (twice} or was it the koran ? Anyway he put his hand on it and swore to uphold the constitution of the country kid dumb as$ a rock and seriously stupid hate so much …….. Kinda like that hunh ?

kid , are you applying for the pivot man position in this circle jerk thing you keep talking about ? if so , you have my vote.....lololol.....

kid , are you applying for the pivot man position in this circle jerk thing you keep talking about ? if so , you have my vote.....lololol.....
    Nope I'm not a candidate you"ll have to pick someone from your team. Don't worry your team doesn't have any competition it's only your team doing the circle jerk. I can't help it zero25 is not working out. lol

dirtman007:

I see the weekend didn't help. To bad maybe next weekend.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

It's funny to me that for the last 4 years CNN has dismissed and mocked anything and everything their president has said , done and or talked about.......and now they are mad because he isn't talking to anyone.

Idiots.

Did anyone see Tucker last night? The video of the white girl forced to get on her knees and denounce her white privilege? Gonna be along hot summer. BTW, she was one of the protestors.

she had no business being there in the first place , WAKE UP AMERICA .......

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Nope I'm not a candidate you"ll have to pick someone from your team. Don't worry your team doesn't have any competition it's only your team doing the circle jerk. I can't help it zero25 is not working out. lol
    the pivot man has to be a liberal dem , there use to being on there knees , we would provide you or SS with pads though , we are a kind and gentle team.....bahahaha......

Clinton went to church every Sunday with his bible and media covered it .... “after he never had sex with that woman ..Ms Lewinsky”