Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Regarding Trump's Bible holding photo one pundit commented that "it's like seeing a fish on a bicycle." Pretty clever whether you love or hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Regarding Trump's Bible holding photo one pundit commented that "it's like seeing a fish on a bicycle." Pretty clever whether you love or hate him.
    Was an ignorant stunt........when he looked at the bible as if" what is this I'm holding and is it right side up for the picture"....made me cringe.

Not his best moment.

Had he cracked it open and actually read a verse would have made it a little more realistic.......he's still my president just like they all have been, but that was stupid.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Did anyone see Tucker last night? The video of the white girl forced to get on her knees and denounce her white privilege? Gonna be along hot summer. BTW, she was one of the protestors.
    Forced to get on her knees and denounce her white privilege??? Isn't that legally classified as kidnapping, terrorism or lynching?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

NUFF SAID!!!........Thanks Mr. Graham!

Our country has erupted in chaos. Everyone agrees that what happened to George Floyd was a terrible tragedy that should not have happened and should never happen again. But what has taken place with these riots is also a heartbreaking disaster for so many and for our nation.
    I was asked if I was offended by the President walking out of the White House, which is his back yard, and walking over to St. John’s Church. Offended? Not at all. This made an important statement that what took place the night before in the burning, looting, and vandalism of the nation’s capital—including this historic house of worship—mattered, and that the lawlessness had to end.
    And I’m not offended that he held up the Bible—as a matter of fact, I was encouraged! I appreciate it. I believe that God’s Word is the only hope for each individual and for our nation. The problem we are facing in this country is a spiritual and moral problem. New laws and more government give-away programs are not the answer. It’s a heart problem, and only God can change the human heart.
    I’m disappointed that some of the President’s harshest critics about going to the church were clergy. They have publicly (to the media) criticized the President for walking to the church and for holding up the Bible. That’s unbelievable. They should be thanking him rather than criticizing him! They are nitpicking his gesture, also saying he should have prayed while he was there. So critical. Well, maybe they should invite him back and pray for him as he leads this country through a very difficult time in our history.
    I call on all pastors, regardless of denomination, race, or political persuasion, to join hands and join hearts in praying for our nation, that God would give wisdom to our leaders—our mayors, our governors, our President Donald J. Trump, and also our law enforcement. The God of the Bible is our only hope.