Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gentlemen/ "my disciples" ... you KNOW who you are !! 13....

Now is time to discover thy full truest self!!!! I know I rattle yall cage over do time . Most certainly in the beginning!!! I am now coming to the closing of my awaking. No more this animals/beastly savage creatures. We are more than that . We are more than man/women... we are HUMaN. We are the divine intellectual consciousness.... TIME is now to awaken. Children of humanity needs it!! The bright Intellgent minds of the YOUTH!!!
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hits from the bong^^^^^^^^^^
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And btw Nate.....we aren't disciples but you sound like you've dined at the last supper and got food poisoning.

Dam Nate! I don't know whether to laugh, be frightened or just pass it all off as the musings of a mildly disturbed mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    Now is time to discover thy full truest self!!!! I know I rattle yall cage over do time . Most certainly in the beginning!!! I am now coming to the closing of my awaking. No more this animals/beastly savage creatures. We are more than that . We are more than man/women... we are HUMaN. We are the divine intellectual consciousness.... TIME is now to awaken. Children of humanity needs it!! The bright Intellgent minds of the YOUTH!!!
    children d@m sure dont need to be reading any of your dribble , your probably the reason all these young people are acting such fools in the street right now......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    children d@m sure dont need to be reading any of your dribble , your probably the reason all these young people are acting such fools in the street right now......
    Would you rather they listen to me lol

Nate done found some old pamphlets from Jim Jones

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Would you rather they listen to me lol
    I'll bet you wish someone would

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'll bet you wish someone would
    I'm like EF HUTTON when I talk everyone listens or if they didn't they wouldn't respond like you just did lm@o!!

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Nate done found some old pamphlets from Jim Jones
    Now that's funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm like EF HUTTON when I talk everyone listens or if they didn't they wouldn't respond like you just did lm@o!!
    Yep......like e f Hutton alright.

Writing checks you can't cash and out of business.

You should check stuff like that......

Yep......like e f Hutton alright.

Writing checks you can't cash and out of business.

You should check stuff like that......
    See you just posted like I knew you would E.F Hutton. lol

Still out of business and fined into dust for kiting checks while they were in business......yep, yer just like that alright.

I was thinking more like a screeching cat walking along a fence that you aren't sure which side you should be on.....and dodging shoes getting thrown at you.

Seriously, you should read up a little on Hutton.......not sure you want to be that....but it's ironic you tout yourself as them, considering their nasty fall from grace.

kid " would you rather them listen to me " , well at least they could at least comprehend what you say and could decide for them selves , right ?????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Dont hate dont dismiss what your simple surface animalistic minds cant Handel /except !!!! I am figuring this world of humankind out!!! My very own understanding!!! . Even clearly states in christianity thy shall not understand from there own understanding. Oh ya all kinds crap like that in that book of twisted corrupted truth mixed with SUPERSTITIONS . Obey obey obey a "man" that has never been there !!! You silly people DO not understand !!!. Yaaa continue to sleep my lost cave children homo sapiens !!!!!
    Last edited by AnonymousNate; 06-05-2020 at 11:01 AM.
    You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And btw Nate.....we aren't disciples but you sound like you've dined at the last supper and got food poisoning.
    I will refer to you silly goons to as what ever I like , fact truth is barbq you an the rest have been following my post since I have started this anonymous nate back in 2014! Now I already know you isn't going to except that truth nor any of rest !!!! .......... truth reality ........ think Zero25 probably is the closest to me ....... clayton ya he knows this he knows that ...... but truth is truth!!!!! Yall are lost silly headed animals!!!! We to A,D after Disinformation..... after disconnection...... no more free flow Intellgent intellectual THOUGHTS!!! to keep cave men /women from fully mentally growing evolving to MAN/WOMAN Hood/ HUMANISM!!! "Jesus/truth" is here been here ....... but you fools don't even truly understand that!!!! Heeehee...... lost .... lost men/women ...... HUMANS with no true connection!

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    I will refer to you silly goons to as what ever I like , fact truth is barbq you an the rest have been following my post since I have started this anonymous nate back in 2014! Now I already know you isn't going to except that truth nor any of rest !!!! .......... truth reality ........ think Zero25 probably is the closest to me ....... clayton ya he knows this he knows that ...... but truth is truth!!!!! Yall are lost silly headed animals!!!! We to A,D after Disinformation..... after disconnection...... no more free flow Intellgent intellectual THOUGHTS!!! to keep cave men /women from fully mentally growing evolving to MAN/WOMAN Hood/ HUMANISM!!! "Jesus/truth" is here been here ....... but you fools don't even truly understand that!!!! Heeehee...... lost .... lost men/women ...... HUMANS with no true connection!
    You have "following your posts" confused with avoiding the train wrecks you cause with the English language when you do.

We are all just honking the horn as we drive by trying not to look at the carnage.

You have "following your posts" confused with avoiding the train wrecks you cause with the English language when you do.We are all just honking the horn as we drive by trying not to look at the carnage.
    Not my fault you is blinded ignorantly conformed to this foolish language.... seriously not MY fault none you are YOU ...... products of what's already in this world before you existence of you .... all you !!!!! Molded created by the world that consumes you !!!!! Seriously when you goons going get over thos proper goofy ass grammar and crao?? Seriously thought haahaahaaha dam cave men goons .......... non intellects short but monkeys.......

Quote Originally Posted by kidcrock View Post
    I'm like EF HUTTON when I talk everyone pukes or if they didn't they wouldn't respond like you just did lm@o!!
    When you talk, everybody pukes. There I fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    When you talk, everybody pukes. There I fixed it.
    deeeddaaa derr isn't a single one of us ''Talking/speakin''..... ya dam fools.......