Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Finally somebody getting it right!!

    All of the people who say Trump is guilty have testified under oath. All of the people who say trump is innocent have refused to testify under oath!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    11,981

    Default

    Is it possible for you to just share your opinion of what you gleaned from an article and then use the article as support for your opinion.

    can you cobble something together like that or is it always just gonna be the cutting and pasting carousel?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Is it possible for you to just share your opinion of what you gleaned from an article and then use the article as support for your opinion.

    can you cobble something together like that or is it always just gonna be the cutting and pasting carousel?
    No, My post are more informational than your sarcasm. Your sarcasm bring nothing educational to this forum. This is why I usually don't apply to your post.
    All of the people who say Trump is guilty have testified under oath. All of the people who say trump is innocent have refused to testify under oath!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    400

    Default

    And, we agree on this one ss12.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Thread; Children going back to school, 6-1-2020 Page 9, Post #170 - Talking to Kid, referencing me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    You and I can go anywhere in the world and talk to anyone. It doesn't matter what their political, race, religious, sexual orientation views are. We are more down to earth type of citizens. We don't think we are better than everybody else.
    Now today to BBQ -

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    No, My post are more informational than your sarcasm. Your sarcasm bring nothing educational to this forum. This is why I usually don't apply to your post.
    Hmmmmm? Well that “humanity” didn’t last long.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,497

    Default

    Humanity is not one of his strong points...….esp children's humanity's!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    11,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    No, My post are more informational than your sarcasm. Your sarcasm bring nothing educational to this forum. This is why I usually don't apply to your post.
    They aren't your posts......they are someone else's that you copied and pasted.

    Quit taking credit for work that isn't yours.

    My sarcasm just pulls the curtain back on your wizardry for all to see.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They aren't your posts......they are someone else's that you copied and pasted.

    Quit taking credit for work that isn't yours.

    My sarcasm just pulls the curtain back on your wizardry for all to see.
    Well they are his post and nowhere did he claim they were his words. I didn't see where he took credit for them did you?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcrock View Post
    Well they are his post and nowhere did he claim they were his words. I didn't see where he took credit for them did you?
    Get a room already!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Get a room already!
    Oh did poor ole clayton get his feelings hurt. POOR BABY!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    11,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well they are his post and nowhere did he claim they were his words. I didn't see where he took credit for them did you?
    You don't see a lot of things kid.....especially when it's convenient.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    11,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well they are his post and nowhere did he claim they were his words. I didn't see where he took credit for them did you?
    And on a technicality,you are correct........he did make the post on 4m.......after he copied and pasted someone else's words from somewhere else.

    See how that works?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcrock View Post
    Well they are his post and nowhere did he claim they were his words. I didn't see where he took credit for them did you?

    Get a room, we are tired of seeing you clinging to his ankles every step. hehe

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    11,981

    Default

    Love seeing it actually......it's cute.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You don't see a lot of things kid.....especially when it's convenient.
    Interesting, even after its pointed out (post #5) ---- neither one of them will acknowledge to the hypocrisy they spew and agree with each other on or about.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    11,981

    Default

    It's denial....but they will deny it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And on a technicality,you are correct........he did make the post on 4m.......after he copied and pasted someone else's words from somewhere else.

    See how that works?
    No you said he was taking credit and he didn't. Just admit you were wrong.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Get a room, we are tired of seeing you clinging to his ankles every step. hehe
    I see clayton's feelings are still hurt. Poor Baby lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.