Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    Dont care for Stickler, but he got done wrong, and what cracked me up was Pierce just shrugs and says its no big deal LOL.
    I don’t recall him saying it was no big deal. What would you have liked him to do? Give him a hug and take him to dinner?

I seen the replay and it looked like Bobby did some planting into the turn four wall.

and he used Strickler for the seeds

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    What's wrong tiny dancer? Didnt your daddy ever help you? Is that what you're whining about? Poor fella.
    I was pushed out of the nest at an early age, that will prepare you for life when daddy is no longer around. lol

Pennsboro it was in the DoD write up

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    I was pushed out of the nest at an early age, that will prepare you for life when daddy is no longer around. lol
    So will working side by side with a father or father figure.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Yea that the one i was talking about.

He dam near put that siht in victory lane...

The kid is good at eldora, no one can take that away from him. He gets a cushion and he will come to the front. If the bottom is faster he's screwed. Ask T-mac.

If the track is both like this race id say Tmac did just fine.

The Strickler deal reminded me of Elliott/Logano @ Bristol a week ago. Racin hard and washed up the track.
    8/13/16

I'm not a Bobby fan but he puts on a helluva show at times. As mentioned above, he is great at running the Eldora cushion.

Its still one of the best races I have seen lately. IMO the Pierce incident is between him and Kyle. They will sort it out. In the meantime, I am looking forward to watching this race again when I get time.

Moderator can you please get this Chinese stuff off here or whatever language it is

This is what happens when lunatics get kept in their homes too long.

Just watched the Rigsby report on DoD about Pierce. I got a different perspective of him now. It answers a lot of questions people took guesses at. Good stuff.

If you want to know how a driver is regarded amongst other drivers, just buy a pit pass. See who pits by each other, watch who helps each other out, who chips in at the hot pits, how guys handle "racing incidents" amongst themselves throughout the night, and who congratulates who after winning. Some drivers/teams don't interact with anyone, and some hold court all night long. Yogi Berra said it best, "you can learn a lot by watching," and you'll learn a lot for an extra $10.

Some drivers that are perceived as jags are actually good dudes, and some that are perceived as decent guys are d!cks.

In regards to Bobby, he drives hard and there's no quit whether it's lap 1 or the checkered flag. That's gonna lead to incidents and hurt feelings, but as a driver the kid is true to who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Just watched the Rigsby report on DoD about Pierce. I got a different perspective of him now. It answers a lot of questions people took guesses at. Good stuff.
    It’s not guessing. It’s just people wanting to slam someone. This thread is a perfect example of people with no clue, trashing Bobby, just because 4m gives them a place to do it anonymously. They were hoping they had a reason to criticize Bobby, because one of them posted some untruths. Once the truth was out there, the thread died. I can’t think of a single negative thing about Bobby or his family. They’re just good people. And Bobby is as exciting to watch on the track as his dad was. That’s why I’m a fan of his and will continue to be a fan of his. How can anyone not like this kid?

I am a huge fan of Bobby sans a couple of his T shirts. LOL
    Big fan of his Dad too. Add to it, the kid is worth the price of admission just to watch him race.