Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Pretty good first post Team Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamzerochance View Post
    New to the forum but deep in the sport here. I think Scotts injury forced him to miss keeping up with the times. The time off last year dis major damage at keepi g up with the speed. He was more focused on avoiding the rough spots and getting the car across the bumps smoothly because of the pain. He will never dominate again but we all have to agree the man will find a way to win a few more. Time for the retirement party really. Cody calls the shots now and Scott has to follow the mans directions from a business point of view. Scott has to find a way to sell hundreds of cars soon to support himself and family. Thats my opinion
    I though he says he has everything paid off (I guess pending the divorce situation)

I'm struggling...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Well, Bloomer was finally interviewed about his Eldora Performance. Kind of interesting, although you do not come away with the feeling that he is going to be able to fix his car problems any time soon.
    Did seem to deny any Physical problems as an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I'm struggling...
    https://www.target.com/p/ex-lax-regu...ABEgLQg_D_BwE#

Interesting read, on DoD, as TS FAN pointed out. The surging on the straightaways, his Custom RY45s are usually brutes and you can see it on the track, i had thought he may of been down on power.

As for all the other Issues, i am sure he can fix them, but as a whole the Team Zero cars seem to be behind. Droop rule, or whatever something is a miss.

I know people say they had x number of cars in the top whatever, but i can tell you this, to a guy like Bloomquist only winning matters, and until then they are off the pace.

Just say no...

What did the DoD interview have to say?

Basically that they thru a water pump belt via bottoming out, been there done that, and by the time they get that fixed they we're behind on working on the chassis handling. Then switched Motors and had a surging issue, fuel or igntion who knows. He also commented that he thought something was bent or out of whack on the car, and was headed home to tear it down and find the problems.

He also said he had no concerns, wasnt worried about it, that it was just racing.

Just say no...

Thanks Kromulous

Lot of stuff going on the past 8 months. Once stuff gets sorted out. I'm going to say 2021 could be a big year...

I’d love to see at least a bit of a comeback. He’s done it so many times before.

I guess Scott is getting it going. Won a heat last night and finished 5th in the feature. Scott is back 😁😜

Madden is driving his new car and bloomer is drivn maddens old car to see how its like to run up front and madden is dialing in bloomers car.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Madden is driving his new car and bloomer is drivn maddens old car to see how its like to run up front and madden is dialing in bloomers car.
    Good to know. Thank you. Scott is smart enough to shake things up a bit to try to improve 👍

It was really refreshing to see Scott running up front again last night. The sport is much better off when that happens.

Scott is awful at restarts now for some reason. Almost every time he gets a good jump then slows right down in one and two and gets passed. It looks like the car will not turn.