FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 5, 2020

Kyle Beard Grabs Old No. 1 Speedway Modified Win
COMP Cams Super Dirt Series this Weekend

TRUMANN, Ark. (06/05/20) – A last-minute decision on Friday ultimately landed Kyle Beard in Victory Lane with his Gary Beard Trucking No. 86 Modified.

For the first time this season in the Modified ranks, and second time overall, Beard was a feature winner at Old No.1 Speedway in Harrisburg, Ark.

“Old No.1 Speedway will always be home to me,” said Beard. “It’s where I got my start in racing, so it’s always special when I can come back here and get a win. Friday was a great night for us. I really appreciate everyone’s hard work to give me a fast race car.”

Charging to the win at his home track, Beard crossed the finish line ahead Chanley Purtteman, Scott Crites, Bobby Allen, and Andrew Moreno in the Auto King Mod Madness. Beard earned $1,500 for the victory.

Full results from the event are available at www.OldNo1Speedway.org.

This weekend, Kyle returns to the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) tour. Texarkana (Ark.) 67 Speedway is the destination on Friday night for a $3,000-to-win event. On Saturday, I-30 Speedway in Little Rock, Ark. will host the CCSDS for the annual Rockabilly 45 paying $5,000-to-win.

For more information on this weekend’s races, please visit www.COMPdirt.com .

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Black Diamond Race Cars, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Rage Graphis, Raptor Designs, Mann Motorsports, Swift Springs, Schaeffer’s Oil, Velocita USA, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, Rod End Supply, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .