Default More bad news for kr ss and mcenistein

We all know you were hoping for unemployment to reach 20% but the trump economy and policies were too strong before the covid hysteria hoax was outed ! America is back in business and you america haters suffer yet another blow at the hands of our great country, people, and president !!!!

Sine theyre die hard liberals they will find a way to spin it!

They hate Americas President!

They did. The acted like it didn't happen and didn't report it

Hopefully those fellows are seeing the errors of their ways. I mean it's so obvious!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Hopefully those fellows are seeing the errors of their ways. I mean it's so obvious!
    Careful Clay. You've obviously made a few errors in good judgement yourself and refuse to own up to your shortsightedness and attempt to defend the indefensible. Beware of casting those stones. Hahahaaha!!

It's been 3 weeks....anyone got any figures on covid illness and deaths from the protesters wallering all over each other not even attempting to social distance?

The numbers have to be huge if any of the "shut down ,social distancing saves us from ourselves"mantra is true.....they should be filling up hospitals and morgues by the thousands , no?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

down to 13.3% and we are supposed to cheer? and who do you think those 13.3% are? wall street bankers and politicians? or maybe those living paycheck to paycheck and now looking for a place to live?

Don’t Cheer Too Soon. Keep an Eye on the Core Jobless Rate.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/u...ing-virus.html

Covid-19 hasn't gone anywhere.
    Cases in the U.S.
    Last updated on June 16, 2020
    Total Cases
    18,577 New Cases*
    Total Deaths
    496 New Deaths*
    *Compared to yesterday's data
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-co...cline-cdc-says

"Confirmed cases of the coronavirus passed the 2 million mark in the United States on Wednesday, with infection rates in many areas appearing to spike — despite declines in infections throughout Europe, according to a report."
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

You didn’t cheer when it was at it’s lowest point in 50 yrs right before the “virus” so no we don’t expect you to cheer !

and who do you think those 13.3% are?
    Protesters, rioters, and looters.

maybe those living paycheck to paycheck and now looking for a place to live?
    Protesters, rioters, and looters don’t have jobs. And they have tents to live in.

Klem brings up some good points....if covid is spiking it should be because of the relaxing of the restrictions and will totally validate the social distance theory.

But just so you know, I'm one of those people that think covid deaths are over reported and things like pneumonia ,copd, emphysema and flu are vastly under reported these days.....please prove me wrong, I want to learn.

Haha dirtman brings up another good point........dam quote thing broke again.