Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2nd or 3rd degree murder

It’s my feeling that officer should be charged with 3rd degree murder.

I would like to believe the guy is sorry for what he did to Mr. Floyd and that it wasn't intentional.....but I don't, I think he is a poster boy for rogue cops and should be made an example of just like he did Mr. Floyd.
    Hope he gets the same treatment in prison he gave on the streets , whatever that was.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I don't know but Judge Jenneane Pirro gave a pretty good case for 1st degree murder. If you get a chance give a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I would like to believe the guy is sorry for what he did to Mr. Floyd and that it wasn't intentional.....but I don't, I think he is a poster boy for rogue cops and should be made an example of just like he did Mr. Floyd.Hope he gets the same treatment in prison he gave on the streets , whatever that was.
    But jury has to have enough evidence to prove it (beyond the shadow of a doubt)

He was a heart attack waiting to happen, and the knee brought him to that point as did the drugs.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-07-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Was was a heart attack waiting to happen, and the knee brought him to that point as did the drugs.
    My thoughts also!

I believe a good attorney will get him off!

Almost Anyone that has their airway shut off for that long is a heart attack waiting to happen.

But was there INTENT to kill ?

When you choke someone for 8 plus minutes??? You tell me.

If you were holding someone down and I choked him for 8 minutes until he died , despite hollering over and over he couldn't breath ?

Cop knew what he was doing.

When you choke someone for 8 plus minutes??? You tell me.If you were holding someone down and I choked him for 8 minutes until he died , despite hollering over and over he couldn't breath ?Cop knew what he was doing.
    Beyond the shadow of a doubt! 3rd degree will be much easier to get a conviction

When you choke someone for 8 plus minutes??? You tell me.If you were holding someone down and I choked him for 8 minutes until he died , despite hollering over and over he couldn't breath ?Cop knew what he was doing.
    Exactly the point Judge Pirro made.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Beyond the shadow of a doubt! 3rd degree will be much easier to get a conviction
    The court systems are a lot of glad handing and back room deal making....as everyone knows.

Whatever sentence they give him....3rd, 1rst, manslaughter whatever....it's a death sentence once somebody " forgets" to keep him out of general population.

Talking

The court systems are a lot of glad handing and back room deal making....as everyone knows.

Whatever sentence they give him....3rd, 1rst, manslaughter whatever....it's a death sentence once somebody " forgets" to keep him out of general population.
    And it won't even be ARKANCIDE !!!!

They have that black Muslim Commie Keith Ellison as the Attorney General in Minnesota, so if he can get it done that cop is SOL!!!

Won't survive long in a prison as a result.

No matter what race side anyone falls out on........what the cop in Minnesota did was malicious, on purpose and without remorse.

Had Mr. Floyd not Died , this same cop would be doing the same stupid sh!t to somebody else he wanted to excercise his authority over right now........He messed up really bad, completely disregarded the oath he took and killed somebody because he's a D!ck like that apparently........he should pay the price and suffer the consequences of his actions.

If anything , I feel bad for his family because they have to live with what he did and will forever be associated with what this rogue cop did to people.......

Buford, he won't last long in prison no matter what sentence they give him.

If the Over under is 6 months.......ill take the under.

He probably should have eaten a 9mm slug while he had the chance.

IMO he will be put in solitary, not in Gen Population. Whatever this guy was thinking or what his intentions were, he is finished. There will be a trial, the American way, but he has already been judged and convicted. He is in about the same shape that the Oklahoma bomber was. I am not saying I agree that he should be put in this position before a trial, quite a bit of difference, but no one will have the gonads to wait until the Defense rests. He has been convicted

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    IMO he will be put in solitary, not in Gen Population. Whatever this guy was thinking or what his intentions were, he is finished. There will be a trial, the American way, but he has already been judged and convicted. He is in about the same shape that the Oklahoma bomber was. I am not saying I agree that he should be put in this position before a trial, quite a bit of difference, but no one will have the gonads to wait until the Defense rests. He has been convicted
    Everybody already knows the case. It will certainly be impossible to get a fair trial.

He should be charged with 1st degree murder plain and simple. Hopefully he gets the same treatment in prison.
    8/13/16