Default Races Saturday June 27th?

Thinking of heading to 411 for the Lucas race Friday the 26th. Are there any good regional shows in the TN area allowing fans Saturday June 27th? I am coming from Northern KY so like to be heading back north or at least not farther south after 411. My other option would be go to Lernerville for the Firecracker. Any help is appreciated!

Heard from sombody close to the outlaws that the firecracker is not looking good

Unfortunately that is what I’m hearing. Lernerville has been shut down by the Governor of Pennsylvania. I pray they open it up before the end of summer.

They actually haven't been shut down by the governor. He doesn't have the authority to overrule the Constitution. Basically the rest of the PA tracks have re-opened, I'm not sure what PPMS and Lernerville are waiting for. The Constitution always wins. But I guess they are threatening to pull tracks' liquor licenses if they open, which is also illegal. If they can't open, then what good is the license? Plus the PA Senate is going to try to pass a bill tomorrow to end the unlawful emergency declaration so we can return to normal. Our governor is a typical tyrannical, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)head Dem that thinks he's god.

Lville could call the Firecracker a 3-day peaceful protest against the lockdowns and they would be untouchable.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 06-07-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    They actually haven't been shut down by the governor. He doesn't have the authority to overrule the Constitution. Basically the rest of the PA tracks have re-opened, I'm not sure what PPMS and Lernerville are waiting for. The Constitution always wins. But I guess they are threatening to pull tracks' liquor licenses if they open, which is also illegal. If they can't open, then what good is the license? Plus the PA Senate is going to try to pass a bill tomorrow to end the unlawful emergency declaration so we can return to normal. Our governor is a typical tyrannical, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)head Dem that thinks he's god.
    And yes that’s also what I have heard. They will pull alcohol license

That's why they have to call it a protest. Then they can easily get the Firecracker in.

Looking for a race to go to not a bunch of BS in the thread. So any other middle TN tracks with a good regional show the 27th?

It's not late models but the All Star Circuit of Champions 410 sprint cars will be at Volunteer Speedway (Bulls Gap) on June 27 and 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite17 View Post
    Thinking of heading to 411 for the Lucas race Friday the 26th. Are there any good regional shows in the TN area allowing fans Saturday June 27th? I am coming from Northern KY so like to be heading back north or at least not farther south after 411. My other option would be go to Lernerville for the Firecracker. Any help is appreciated!
    Not sure if you want it but Wartburg is running a weekly show.
    I went friday and liked it.
    Looks like about 50 - 60 miles apart.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Thanks Jerry the spring race sounds like the best idea so far. Haven’t been to a sprint car show in years.

Mountain View Raceway in Spring City, TN will be running that night. They are hosting the Crate Racing USA Series that night. It's a small 1/4 mile bullring that just opened back up after being shut down since 2013. Facility is top notch. We just ran there this past weekend and had a blast.

Mountain View looks like a really nice place. The radar had some times of 80+ MPH on this little track.

With the pits being graveled I wonder how they keep it from being tracked onto the track?

https://youtu.be/oq2DC6CjXV8

Looks like a fun track for spectators

Just weekly events but Tazewell and Lake Cumberland Speedway are running the 27th