Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Governor angry with Protest race

https://speedsport.com/racing-nation...e-speedway/And he was just out protesting with thousands of people and he had no mask on.

Next time you take a huge dump take a look in the toilet before you flush.. you will see a spitting image of Roy Cooper.

May he have many more unhappy days for being a leftist puppet!

Do as I say, not as I do.

Hope those couple thousand fans at the racetrack don't catch covid like all those hundreds of thousands ( millions collectively) protesters are going to do because they didn't social distance from each other.....

Roy cooper, lol.....and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hope those couple thousand fans at the racetrack don't catch covid like all those hundreds of thousands ( millions collectively) protesters are going to do because they didn't social distance from each other.....Roy cooper, lol.....and they wonder why?
    Yea coopers going after the sheriffs dept for not enforcing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    https://speedsport.com/racing-nation...e-speedway/And he was just out protesting with thousands of people and he had no mask on.
    The law is for thee, but not for me.....

The race was a protest for equality for all. You’d think the democrat crime party would support that.

They have a different definition of being equal..........it's only equal if it benefits them disproportionate to the people they represent.

For months they told everybody that viruses don't respect party lines, now apparently they do. This whole thing is a fraud and a power grab. The First Ammendment, seems it's not for everybody anymore.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Unfortunately, Ace will eventually pay a price for ignoring the directive. Sometimes you catch more flies with honey, not by rubbing their noses in it. The gov now says he will send in state cops to take care of it since the local sheriff will not. I hope this doesn't bite the track's promoters in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    For months they told everybody that viruses don't respect party lines, now apparently they do. This whole thing is a fraud and a power grab. The First Ammendment, seems it's not for everybody anymore.
    That’s my feeling on this covid stuff.

I’m sure state will try to shut license down

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    people seriously cant except truth/reality for what it truly do be. dont matter what truth/reality. people refuse to except it or completley ignore it, unknowingly being controlled like cattle through this crap we know of as ''fear of death''. seriously is so fn sad what has happened to ''Men/Women''. Government is authority over the masses!!! over ''men/women''

Check this out. When you click on the link listen to podcast on 6/5, 2 hour version. Once it plays you can skip to the interesting part which is 1 hour 8 minutes 45 seconds in. Caller from Hillsborough NC.

https://www.glennbeck.com/st/podcast

All of this also sounds like the common, not for me but for Thee movement. The 1st Amendment says the right to peaceably assemble. I think going to an event is that right. Also some of the COVID situation is way overboard some 6+ months after potential case Zero's were understood.

If any of what they have pounded down everyone's throats for 3 months is remotely true about social distancing, the deaths and illness from the worldwide protests is getting ready to overwhelm the health care system...........or does that news only work when there isn't other news to report?

Gov cooper closes ace speedway effective now

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Gov cooper closes ace speedway effective now
    How is he plann8ng to do that? Ace doesn’t have a race until June 22nd which is the date Cooper said they might be able to open 😜
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 06-09-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18