Default Summer Nationals

It is still being delayed? When will The I-55 race take place? Was supposed to be July 4th.
    Darrell Goode

[url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

I'm guessing new schedule will be out this week. a few tracks in Illinois will give up there dates as they haven't opened an don't see opening anytime soon.

Driggers said a two week delay is likely. Brownstown has a new date. That's all that's been announced.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Yes shiny we knew that. They would be needing to release a schedule soon. an I mean real soon so drivers and fans can make plans and cancellations. Sure scheduling would be hard trying to figure out what tracks can an can't race. and push it back too much farther your running into bigger specials. Didn't think I had to spell it out to you. Like Michigan has 3 races I doubt happen. Sycamore with the region they are in they in different phase than the rest of the state so there date is questionable.
    Last edited by t4g2; 06-14-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Is it smarter to just pick up the schedule then fill in on the dates already passed. That's how I'd do it. instead of moving everything around.

Bobby Pierce said he wanted a show at Maqouketa! Hopefully Davenport 1/4 mile gets a show, and also maybe Dubuque, Farley, or Burlington.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Yes shiny we knew that. They would be needing to release a schedule soon. an I mean real soon so drivers and fans can make plans and cancellations. Sure scheduling would be hard trying to figure out what tracks can an can't race. and push it back too much farther your running into bigger specials. Didn't think I had to spell it out to you. Like Michigan has 3 races I doubt happen. Sycamore with the region they are in they in different phase than the rest of the state so there date is questionable.
    I was replying to DG... I didn't see your post until after I posted.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18