Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: this president

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    I've thought for a long time someone should take away that dang phone and slap him up side the head and tell him to STOP IT!!! Not very professional or presidential.
    We did not vote for a professional or a president...….but a businessman to run a country like a president!

And he has done an excellent job at that!

Sometimes, he does go a little overboard on the tweets, but that is his only way to get HIS words out!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-...as-4-years-ago

"Fox News politics editor Chris Stirewalt told the “Fox News Rundown” podcast on Wednesday that President Trump's campaign is “demonstrably worse off” compared to the same point in the race four years ago.

“We are almost five months away from the election,” Stirewalt noted. “At this point four years ago, Trump trailed Hillary Clinton by less than three points. Now, Trump trails [Joe] Biden by more than eight points and swing state polls tell the same story.”

“He [Trump] is materially worse off, demonstrably worse off than he was four yea

Chris is no politics editor. He's a liberal mouthpiece for the Democratic party!

Bongino beats him up every night on Laura's show!

You are thinking of Chris Hahn, not Stirewalt.

Things are moving/changing so fast that nobody knows what will happen tomorrow let alone 5 months from now. Biden has said so many racial slurs over the years on camera. I’m sure Trump is waiting for right time to air them. Fox had an entire segment on tonight about it. I was shocked that he said all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Like someone else already said.......don't mess up and do stuff you know is illegal and your chances of getting brutalized by a sh!tty cop is almost non existent.To label the entire police force in America as the brutal class would be like someone labeling all people named Nate as bong hitters and cough syrup junkies.It's not true Nate, it's just not true.
    don't dismiss what you don't fully understand guy! Yes there are decent ''lawmen'' out there. but even then you give them the slightest vibes of ''resistance'' there ready to well ''do there job''! ''illegal'' that's a funny one there captain , just a word that your head was deeply indoctrinated with, subconscious mind deep to fill the deepest depth of your universal heart. make nothing something, not just you, it's all of ''hum(WO)man kind''. (words are most nothing of all, ''illegal'' just a word deep with in your heart) .(i will fight to the deaths for MY SELF PROTECTION MY FREEDOM) Just last spring i had run in with the cops cause some one on the block couldn't handle my music. im only 5'5 the ''officer'' was fairly bigger than me all it took was a flinch of ''resistance'' he radio in for backup. so before i acted i clearly thought hmm naa nate don't do it. then the knuckle headed dragging fool got me cuffed then started running his monkey caveman lips chattering his ignorance while i was in cuffs! I'm more aware of what reality and truth is compared to any of you!!!
    Last edited by AnonymousNate; 06-11-2020 at 12:47 AM.

I got pulled over by the Tunica County MS a while back, all black cops. He called me "boy", and I'm not younger than he is but hey, I'm alive and no ticket. So what the Black racist cop called me what he called me. Maybe he calls everybody "boy". Anonym... Are you a fool who loves to play your crap so loud, it disturbs everything 20 miles away? Boom, Boom, boom, etc.? If so, your the problem. Can you not omit when your wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    don't dismiss what you don't fully understand guy! Yes there are decent ''lawmen'' out there. but even then you give them the slightest vibes of ''resistance'' there ready to well ''do there job''! ''illegal'' that's a funny one there captain , just a word that your head was deeply indoctrinated with, subconscious mind deep to fill the deepest depth of your universal heart. make nothing something, not just you, it's all of ''hum(WO)man kind''. (words are most nothing of all, ''illegal'' just a word deep with in your heart) .(i will fight to the deaths for MY SELF PROTECTION MY FREEDOM) Just last spring i had run in with the cops cause some one on the block couldn't handle my music. im only 5'5 the ''officer'' was fairly bigger than me all it took was a flinch of ''resistance'' he radio in for backup. so before i acted i clearly thought hmm naa nate don't do it. then the knuckle headed dragging fool got me cuffed then started running his monkey caveman lips chattering his ignorance while i was in cuffs! I'm more aware of what reality and truth is compared to any of you!!!
    You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill, I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose free will.....just sayin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Biden is in the basement hiding and Trump has a lot to deal with not of his own making. Polls mean NOTHING at this point. Biden is going to have to come out of hiding at some point, speak and debate. Moron alert!!! Biden coming out of the basement.

is Biden hiding in the basement or just performing an "inspection"?

you are hoping that poll numbers mean nothing. and they may not. but the trend does. and that trend has been down ever since the president had daily covid briefings and once again exposed his ignorance and lack of leadership.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

LOL, sure you keep believing that> It is your right

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Biden is in the basement hiding and Trump has a lot to deal with not of his own making. Polls mean NOTHING at this point. Biden is going to have to come out of hiding at some point, speak and debate. Moron alert!!! Biden coming out of the basement.
    The polls falsely have Biden way ahead, then when/if he loses the Dem voters will feel like Trump cheated to win. They don't miss a trick.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    is Biden hiding in the basement or just performing an "inspection"?

you are hoping that poll numbers mean nothing. and they may not. but the trend does. and that trend has been down ever since the president had daily covid briefings and once again exposed his ignorance and lack of leadership.
    That trend is probably just another false narrative to help you gullibles beleive and to discourage Trump voters.

Could you possibly even consider that klem?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Count Biden, coming out of his basement!!! BOOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    That trend is probably just another false narrative to help you gullibles beleive and to discourage Trump voters.

Could you possibly even consider that klem?
    i have a wide open mind. provide me facts and i will consider the source, same as you. seems you have bought into more fake news than i have.

now... tell me why you voted for the president, has he delivered on his promises to the american people, and why i should consider voting for him.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

now... tell me why you voted for the president, has he delivered on his promises to the american people, and why i should consider voting for him.
    Similar to the question I asked, repeatedly, and paraphrasing your fellow Democrat posters Kidrock and ss12 ---

“I’m offended in the way you asked that question, if it were me, I’d tell you to fuc%off. Keep asking, and see if you get different results.”

--- sorry Klem, that’s just how it works. And don’t blame me, I didn’t make the rules.

i have a wide open mind. provide me facts and i will consider the source, same as you. seems you have bought into more fake news than i have.

I voted for him because I was tired of politicians, I wanted a businessman!

I will vote for him again because 1) he has delivered on more campaign promises than any president I can remember, 2) he has protected religious rights, esp Christian ones, and has surely slowed down the murdering process of innocent babies!

Hate Trump if you want Klem. But saying he has not delivered on promises is absolutely ignorant. But hey, being ignorant is your right

I got lazy and pasted someone that expresses what I want.

secure borders, legal and merit-based immigration, putting the needs of Americans first, bringing our troops home from endless wars, limiting the power of the government in our lives, expanding individual freedom, bringing blue-collar jobs back to America and safeguarding the rights of Americans to live out their faith without being demonized.

Not only do we have the privilege of living in the greatest country in the world, but we do so at the best time in history to do so. Americans live longer and enjoy more freedom and opportunity than ever before. Just turn off the TV and look around.

I get it, President Trump is unconventional. But look closely and you will see he’s exactly the type of person you want fighting for you. Someone who loves America with all his soul and is fighting every day to make sure other countries don’t take advantage of us, our brave military men and women don’t spill their blood for wars we have nothing to do with, and that we are safe in our homes to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I will proudly be casting my vote for President Trump and invite every freedom-loving patriot in San Diego to join me in doing so.

President Trump is also fighting for US patriotic people, not sure that you are one klem who opposes the following.

The party of John F. Kennedy now embraces open borders, protecting criminal illegal aliens, shutting down speech they disagree with, class warfare, identity politics, abortion on demand — without any restrictions — and an ever-growing government bureaucracy encroaching in our lives while diminishing the role of faith and the traditional family in our society.

Klem has devout partisan support blinded you to the truth? Like too many you seem to believe any negatism fabricated about Trump and Republicans. And to claim that I fall for fake news is beyond belief.

I voted for him last time because........well, Hillary.

Same reason I and many of the same will vote for him this time.......well,Joe.

Put somebody up there worth voting for and most open minded folks would vote for them
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill, I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose free will.....just sayin.
    And Barbecueboy throws down a relevant posting tribute to the great Canadian band Rush. Song written by the late great influential drummer Neil Peart, which in his early years his drum kits were built by one of my best friends of today.