Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this president

Default this president

is an embarrassment as the leader of the best country in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4f4dXXbfEg

"Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
    @OANN
    I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?"

but at least he seems willing to double down on giving up a 2nd term. good for him.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

What does the president have to do with an activist faking a fall?

I gotta agree with ya fat man. Looked fake to me as far as being a setup. If you approach a cop in riot gear and reach out at one, you deserve to be put on your ass. Probably more.
    I tell ya what, this sh1t goes on to much longer and nobody will want to be a cop. Imagine living in a city with no police force. Then you'll be begging for the boys in blue.
    8/13/16

Guys goal in life is to see how many times he can get arrested. Read and learn before you post this nonsense. Trump had nothing to do with any of this.

The only thing I've seen that I like about any of this is that people are talking too each other instead of at each other.

I have hope that this is real and will result in this nation realizing again we are better as WE than we are as ME......anyone over 30 will understand that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

A few things on this -

Trump should not Tweet, in my humblest opinion. Every time he Tweets, I cringe. Pro or Con, it’s not his best moments. His Tweets Legacy might just end up being that, his Legacy. End of story.

Obama, the apologist, far out reached Trump for “embarrassing” acts as the best country in the world, President there of. Again, in my humblest opinion.

Martin Gugino, the “professional agitator” and Antifa wannabe, or is --- in hockey terms, would have went to the sin bin for a 2 minute penalty for Diving without question, and might also have been given a 2 minute penalty for Unsportsmanlike conduct. And his Radio scanner trick would have gotten him an automatic game misconduct for abuse of an official.

This was already posted about, Martin Gugino, the “professional agitator”, but I guess you missed it.

Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out… https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-193687

I've thought for a long time someone should take away that dang phone and slap him up side the head and tell him to STOP IT!!! Not very professional or presidential.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I gotta agree with ya fat man. Looked fake to me as far as being a setup. If you approach a cop in riot gear and reach out at one, you deserve to be put on your ass. Probably more.I tell ya what, this sh1t goes on to much longer and nobody will want to be a cop. Imagine living in a city with no police force. Then you'll be begging for the boys in blue.
    police are nothing but the brutal class ... they are nothing but dictatorship enforcement! they can use force against us be we are NOT allowed to fight back .... hey hey hey lowside25 its only in our NATURE to fight to PROTECT our self's!!

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    i've thought for a long time someone should take away that dang phone and slap him up side the head and tell him to stop it!!! Not very professional or presidential.
    then by all means vote for the other side ........................... Simple as that !

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    police are nothing but the brutal class ... they are nothing but dictatorship enforcement! they can use force against us be we are NOT allowed to fight back .... hey hey hey lowside25 its only in our NATURE to fight to PROTECT our self's!!
    Like someone else already said.......don't mess up and do stuff you know is illegal and your chances of getting brutalized by a sh!tty cop is almost non existent.

To label the entire police force in America as the brutal class would be like someone labeling all people named Nate as bong hitters and cough syrup junkies.

It's not true Nate, it's just not true.

I would rather Trump not tweet and i support him 100% as President. Here is something that few realize. If the people elect that demented sock puppet this Country will explode and it won't be Reps leading the way. Dem party will explode. Biden is a weak sister to start with, but Black Lives matter want to run the Country. They have little to do with African Americans BTW. Then you have the Bernie Wing that want to control the party and Gov. Throw in the moderate Dems and chaos will ensue like we have never seen. They all seem in unity right now because they want to get power for the Dem party first. Biden will be over run within the first 100 days of his Presidency. Stay tuned
    There is nothing that is going to stop it. Here is another thing, China will be able to plant their flag here in place of ours. Especially since so many don't want to stand for our Flag. China will make sure we stand for theirs. Our enemies are all cheering for a Biden election. Be sure of that

The country's enemies are the ones that nominated him as their choice to run......

I saw glen beck on a Rant on youtube last night … Funny / Sad at the same time … Trump is hated by both sides because he isn't one of them … That's why I voted for Trump … A lot of this may turn out to be a smoke screen … Im waiting to find out ….
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I would rather Trump not tweet and i support him 100% as President. Here is something that few realize. If the people elect that demented sock puppet this Country will explode and it won't be Reps leading the way. Dem party will explode. Biden is a weak sister to start with, but Black Lives matter want to run the Country. They have little to do with African Americans BTW. Then you have the Bernie Wing that want to control the party and Gov. Throw in the moderate Dems and chaos will ensue like we have never seen. They all seem in unity right now because they want to get power for the Dem party first. Biden will be over run within the first 100 days of his Presidency. Stay tuned
    There is nothing that is going to stop it. Here is another thing, China will be able to plant their flag here in place of ours. Especially since so many don't want to stand for our Flag. China will make sure we stand for theirs. Our enemies are all cheering for a Biden election. Be sure of that
    If TRUMP WASN'T TRUMP HE WOULD HAVE FOLDED IN THE FIRST HUNDRED DAYS OR PROBABLY NOT EVEN GOT ELECTED ! HE HAS GOT TO BE WHO HE IS TO DO WHAT HE DOES! AND HE DOES A LOT ! HE IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDED AND NEEDS !

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    I've thought for a long time someone should take away that dang phone and slap him up side the head and tell him to STOP IT!!! Not very professional or presidential.
    He wouldn't have to tweet so much if the media was fair. He's defendiing himself and his supporters IMO..

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    He wouldn't have to tweet so much if the media was fair. He's defendiing himself and his supporters IMO..
    Everyone who supports the President knows he tweets because of the CROOKED MEDIA .
    He may not be soft on the tweets . But it is how he gets the truth out .

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I totally agree with this.....I wish he didn't take it to their level when he does it, but I agree with you 100 %

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    If TRUMP WASN'T TRUMP HE WOULD HAVE FOLDED IN THE FIRST HUNDRED DAYS OR PROBABLY NOT EVEN GOT ELECTED ! HE HAS GOT TO BE WHO HE IS TO DO WHAT HE DOES! AND HE DOES A LOT ! HE IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDED AND NEEDS !
    And if he's not reelected we will lose what has taken decades to build . Where did all the
    people that love this country go . The CROOKED MEDIA is killing our country . How do we
    still say or support a lying MEDIA .

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    is an embarrassment as the leader of the best country in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4f4dXXbfEg

"Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
    @OANN
    I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?"

but at least he seems willing to double down on giving up a 2nd term. good for him.
    Who's giving up a second term? You been listening to Don Lie-mon again. hehe

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-...as-4-years-ago

"Fox News politics editor Chris Stirewalt told the “Fox News Rundown” podcast on Wednesday that President Trump's campaign is “demonstrably worse off” compared to the same point in the race four years ago.

“We are almost five months away from the election,” Stirewalt noted. “At this point four years ago, Trump trailed Hillary Clinton by less than three points. Now, Trump trails [Joe] Biden by more than eight points and swing state polls tell the same story.”

“He [Trump] is materially worse off, demonstrably worse off than he was four years ago,” he continued...."
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard