Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike marlar

Mike falls into deal like jd and bloomer madden clanton they work research get a edge win alot but eventually everyone catches up and figures things out rj flash add to that list he dominated a few years back now you dent even see him at the track much...years back you could hold that edge longer but not now....

Mike said he had a edge that year he won woo with xr1 but look how many xr1 there is.bloomer use to be the best with guarding his info and chassis he keept it covered up and would also beat you with his mind!!!!!!

Putting Clanton in the same sentence with JD, Bloomer and Madden really isn't a good idea. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    That was the first time he ever made a statement like that. It's the first time he directed the change. The Rumley split had nothing to do with shocks. That was simply the official statement for the press.
    It's definitely not he may have not said the exact phrase "bored " multiple times but he has definitely stated that. He just needed a change or they have been doing the same thing for awhile. Or that they wanted to do different things a bunch. The last two years their racing their not he's done he's not. And most of the time he says somthing along the lines of he needed a change when he gets going good again. But hey I'm not trying to start a big debate this is just how it's been perceived by me. I used to be a huge fan of his and said he was one of the most underrated drivers. I still think he's a great driver. Their was i time not to long ago he said if he had his choice he would pick capital racecars everytime their like family. Why didn't he get a capital if this was his choice?

Little melon head has had his years i remember he won about everything at screven and volusia he was pretty tuff down south with dobbins

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Putting Clanton in the same sentence with JD, Bloomer and Madden really isn't a good idea. Just sayin'.
    His resume is better than one of those you reference, but please keep being completely lost. You’ve been good at it under a few different names now.

I watched bloomquist at a practice session at crossville tn take his rr single leaf off and grind it with a grinder and mic the thickness of it.thats how you gain advantages and get a edge....you fine tune work work...

There may be a lot more going on in the back ground than anyone will ever know. Regarding the last few seasons of quitting, then racing, and chassis changes.

As for Capital he should run one, if he likes what the have to offer.

Personally i would like to see him in a Zero car, i think his style would do well and may help Bloomquist become more dominate.

Just say no...

Clanton's resume is better than Madden's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Clanton's resume is better than Madden's.
    Funny how fast people forget about 5 years ago

What's your beef with me B.K? I don't have any issue with you. I'm completely lost for stating my own opinion? Who are you to tell me what I can and can't say.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 06-11-2020 at 12:07 PM.

What's your beef with me B.K? I don't have any issue with you. I'm completely lost for stating my own opinion? Who are you to tell me what I can and can't say.
    Basically I don’t like dumb people. That’s pretty much it. I admire your consistency from handle to handle. Very commendable on your part.

I'm dumb because I don't think Clanton should be in the same sentence with Madden or you don't like people who don't agree with you. That's the problem here. Like it was said in another thread. People post thier opinion but anymore they are considered whiners and cry babies.

And I've only have ever had 2 usernames. So...

I'm dumb because I don't think Clanton should be in the same sentence with Madden or you don't like people who don't agree with you. That's the problem here. Like it was said in another thread. People post thier opinion but anymore they are considered whiners and cry babies.

And I've only have ever had 2 usernames. So...
    Yep, both were a train wreck.

You shouldn’t stop posting your opinions. Everyone is entitled to their own. I just like calling out some when I’m bored.

Pretty much just you and two others. I’ll ease up since it triggers you.

Not triggered. Really don't care. Was just curious. Not hurting my feelings at all. Use the ignore button if you want.

Back to the topic: Marlar did have a Capital for a few races. He's also been in a Bloomquist and won with Bryson motorsports. This deal with Delk, just seems a little odd to me. The Longhorn for sale was the one they got from Tye Twarog racing at a last minute deal.

Something must be up. Marlar’s second to last start he won at Smoky Mountain. A 15k to win race and a no show. Either he’s laying back because of the Rona or the tiger and car for sale are something bigger.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...