Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seattle/ Antifa

Default Seattle/ Antifa

Apparently Antifa has taken over 6 blocks in Seattle. Took over an abandoned police station?

Awaiting further orders from Barack!!

Seattle @MayorJenny is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. #Antifa militants have taken over & created an “autonomous zone” in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard.

America's version of ISIS!

Send in Blackhawks to rescue the needy and then give it to the rebels....

Default The Wild Wild West lives again.

You want it, you got it, take it --- its yours. And while you’re at it, take all of California too.

The world will be a better place when that earthquake takes out the west coast.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The world will be a better place when that earthquake takes out the west coast.
    And all the flakes with it . One place I will never visit agan .

So let me get this straight......they have armed guards watching over the city, fire them and are now asking for more armed guards??

Strange fellers over there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Where are the real PO PO ? Might be national guard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So let me get this straight......they have armed guards watching over the city, fire them and are now asking for more armed guards??

Strange fellers over there.
    Why are they having their own armed guards? I thought they were against law enforcement!

"Given the historical moment, we’ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.

The Seattle Police Department and attached court system are beyond reform. We do not request reform, we demand abolition.

In the transitionary period between now and the dismantlement of the Seattle Police Department, we demand that the use of armed force be banned entirely. No guns, no batons, no riot shields, no chemical weapons, especially against those exercising their First Amendment right as Americans to protest

We demand decriminalization of the acts of protest, and amnesty for protestors generally…

We demand the City of Seattle and State Government release any prisoner currently serving time just for resisting arrest if there are no other related charges, and that those convictions should also be expunge

We demand that prisoners currently serving time be given the full and unrestricted right to vote, and for Washington State to pass legislation specifically breaking from Federal law that prevents felons from being able to vote.

We demand the abolition of imprisonment, generally speaking, but especially the abolition of both youth prisons and privately-owned, for-profit prisons.

We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control.

We demand free college for the people of the state of Washington, due to the overwhelming effect that education has on economic success, and the correlated overwhelming impact of poverty on people of color, as a form of reparations for the treatment of Black people in this state and country.

We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that Seattle Police be prohibited from performing “homeless sweeps” that displace and disturb our homeless neighbors, and on equal footing we demand an end to all evictions.

We demand a decentralized election process to give the citizens of Seattle a greater ability to select candidates for public office such that we are not forced to choose at the poll between equally undesirable options.

The list ends by mentioning their race related demands for segregated public health services:

“We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients."
    Medical Segregation?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Why are they having their own armed guards? I thought they were against law enforcement!
    Good question

We want what we want when and how we want it until we get it.......and then when something else comes along we are told to like and want more, we will want that then.

But we don't really want to work real hard, think real hard or change anything about ourselves to get what we want.

Kinda how I see it going with antifa and the like.....wish someone could change my mind.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 06-11-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    we want what we want when and how we want it until we get it.......and then when something else comes along we are told to like and want more, we will want that then.

But we don't really want to work real hard, think real hard or change anything about ourselves to get what we want.

Kinda how i see it going with antifa and the like.....wish someone could change my mind.
    i believe the three mousketeers will be chiming in shortly with their rational input !

AARON COLEN
    President Donald Trump called for Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) and Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) to regain control over the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone," a six-block area of the city taken over by protesters and declared a police-free jurisdiction.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!
    Durkan ordered police to surrender the East Precinct on Monday in an effort to de-escalate conflict between officers and protesters. Protesters then established a barricaded zone around the precinct, with armed individuals reportedly controlling entry and exit.

Assistant Police Chief Deanna Nollette said she has heard anecdotally that businesses within the zone have been asked to pay a fee in order to continue operating.

"Radical left Governor Jay Inslee and the mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great country has never seen before," President Trump wrote on Twitter on Wednesday night. "Take back your city NOW. If you don't do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly anarchists must be stopped IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!"

Inslee claimed Wednesday that he was unaware of the situation in Seattle, although it has been the subject of national news reports for days.

"Well, that's news to me," Inslee said. "So, I'll have to reserve any comment about it. I have not, I have not heard anything about that from a credible source, not that you're not credible, it's just like before I espouse an opinion, I should know of which I speak."

The zone is apparently not run by any one person or group. Activities in the zone have included town hall discussions, mural painting, and a viewing of a documentary about racism in the criminal justice system.

A list of demands from the protesters was published on Medium, and includes the abolition of the Seattle Police Department, including defunding existing pensions for officers. The list also calls for an end to all use of armed force against protesters, a ban on Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the city of Seattle, free college in Washington, and rent-control policies to affect "de-gentrification."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...le/5340870002/

"'Go back to your bunker': Seattle mayor, Washington governor fire back at Trump threat to handle protests
    William Cummings
    USA TODAY

President Donald Trump called on Washington Gov. Jay Inslee and Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan to "take back" the city from protesters, whom he called "domestic terrorists," threatening to handle the demonstrators if they do not in a pair of late-night tweets Wednesday.

"Radical Left Governor @JayInslee and the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before,'" the president tweeted. "Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!"

"Domestic Terrorists have taken over Seattle, run by Radical Left Democrats, of course. LAW & ORDER!" he added in another post just before midnight.

Inslee responded with a tweet of his own, telling Trump to stay out of the state and mocking the president's Twitter typo.

"A man who is totally incapable of governing should stay out of Washington state’s business. 'Stoop' tweeting," Inslee said.

Durkan also shot back with a reference to Trump's May 29 trip to a White House bunker as people demonstrated in Lafayette Square outside.

"Make us all safe. Go back to your bunker," Durkan tweeted...."
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Wow! That mayor woman is a real A-wipe!!