Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Bubba Wallace to have 'Black Lives Matter' paint scheme for Martinsville race

The public does not understand what the BLM is. It is the old racist Black Panther movement under a new look organization to where the new radical SPLC can not call it a hate group. Ask yourself, with 30 Chicago black on black killings this past weekend, where is BLM? They never show up. BLM is to destroy the police (and America) just like the radical Black Panthers tried to do, the same group that Stacy Abrams posed with holding a gun in a photo.

Another solid Danica type result........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

From what I can find out about them I do believe they are anarchist and they have hijacked the name and beliefs but they really don’t care about the actual people.

Care about themselves......the people are the game pieces.

We tried to watch some of the Cup race at Martinsville last night but about 10 minutes in we could stomach the TV coverage no longer. Wallace is running 12th or 13th and the camera coverage and the commentator coverage is on him constantly. We figured it was a temporary thing so we cut away over to the All Stars winged sprint cars on Flo for their heat races and then went back to the Cup race on FS1 and it was the same thing. Didn't bother to watch another minute.

I'm all for Wallace and the 43 team getting their message out but this was way, way over the top.

The way most everyone in the public eye is capitulating to these pond scum urban inbred's that are destroying property and peoples lives and killing people is beyond sickening. If this is allowed to go on and become the norm there are a lot of people who aren't going to kneel and bow to criminals and their supporters. When average people just trying to make a living and live their lives not bothering anyone get property damage and/or feel threatened by the urban pond scum inbred's, the $hit is really going to hit the proverbial fan.
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-11-2020 at 01:42 PM.

CIRF nailed it with his thoughts. Only a matter of time until more chaos will happen. I just want to watch a good race and I don’t want to hear all the other shenanigans. I quit watching NASCAR a long time ago.

BLM is nothing more than the Black Panthers rebranded. To put an ad on your car for them is nothing more than showing anti Americanism and support for a voilent gang.
    Time to tune out NASCAR.

Why are companies doing this? Is it fear more than anything else?

They are setting examples of submission to the people and legitimizing bad people.

It’s all about the bottom line and no business wants to be labeled as racist (despite them also caving in to the 1st amendment under the veil of business can do what it wants)

My wife & I got our concealed carry permits last winter. Very glad we received them prior to the virus shutdown. For about the past 2 weeks I do not leave our property without a firearm in the vehicle even though we live and work in a very rural area. I really don't know what I will do if confronted by pond scum looking to do my family, me or my property harm. The stipulations baked into defending ones self with deadly force are quite extensive. One thing is for sure, I WILL NOT take a knee, bow or be submissive to these P'sOS if I'm minding my own business and not presenting any danger to the pond scum. I'm certain there are millions of people who feel as I do and when they start f-ing with those of us who aren't bothering anyone there's going to be serious trouble.

I sure wish someone would express those sentiments clearly and firmly because this could turn into a civil war quickly. I truly believe that people who feel as I do vastly outnumber those who would do us harm for no other reason than we're caucasian and they believe they can get away with it. I desperately hope it doesn't come to that but it sure as hell is where we're headed and no politician has the stones to tell the truth and do what's right!

Country group Lady Antebellum changing name to Lady A. dropping name Antebellum.

Lady Who? I had someone try to run me off the road in Albermarle, NC a few days ago. I saw what was happening and outdrove him and then he chickened out. Years ago I would have chased him down and called the police. I let him go when I saw what a pathetic sissy he was. Be careful out there everyone.

https://www.westernjournal.com/nasca...t=the-wildcard

NASCAR driver and team owner Ray Ciccarelli apparently has decided to quit racing over the sport’s ban on Confederate battle flags at races.

Ciccarelli, who owns CMI Motorsports and has been behind the wheel for the team the last three years during the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series races, will not return to the sport following the 2020 season, according to a post on his Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    We tried to watch some of the Cup race at Martinsville last night but about 10 minutes in we could stomach the TV coverage no longer. Wallace is running 12th or 13th and the camera coverage and the commentator coverage is on him constantly. We figured it was a temporary thing so we cut away over to the All Stars winged sprint cars on Flo for their heat races and then went back to the Cup race on FS1 and it was the same thing. Didn't bother to watch another minute.

I'm all for Wallace and the 43 team getting their message out but this was way, way over the top.

The way most everyone in the public eye is capitulating to these pond scum urban inbred's that are destroying property and peoples lives and killing people is beyond sickening. If this is allowed to go on and become the norm there are a lot of people who aren't going to kneel and bow to criminals and their supporters. When average people just trying to make a living and live their lives not bothering anyone get property damage and/or feel threatened by the urban pond scum inbred's, the $hit is really going to hit the proverbial fan.

Since when did they ever care about who was running tenth . WTF .

My wife & I got our concealed carry permits last winter. Very glad we received them prior to the virus shutdown. For about the past 2 weeks I do not leave our property without a firearm in the vehicle even though we live and work in a very rural area. I really don't know what I will do if confronted by pond scum looking to do my family, me or my property harm. The stipulations baked into defending ones self with deadly force are quite extensive. One thing is for sure, I WILL NOT take a knee, bow or be submissive to these P'sOS if I'm minding my own business and not presenting any danger to the pond scum. I'm certain there are millions of people who feel as I do and when they start f-ing with those of us who aren't bothering anyone there's going to be serious trouble.

I sure wish someone would express those sentiments clearly and firmly because this could turn into a civil war quickly. I truly believe that people who feel as I do vastly outnumber those who would do us harm for no other reason than we're caucasian and they believe they can get away with it. I desperately hope it doesn't come to that but it sure as hell is where we're headed and no politician has the stones to tell the truth and do what's right!
    You know what to do.....as hard as it will be for us that have a conscience and actually value human life,Shoot them.
    If they get up, shoot them again.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Since when did they ever care about who was running tenth . WTF .
    It was actually 11th.......fwiw.

My favorite cup track, BUT I DIDNT WATCH ONE LAP!

I was already 99% out the door over the Larson deal, now im 100% out!

Bye bye nasCRAP, you forgot who got ya there!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    BLM is nothing more than the Black Panthers rebranded. To put an ad on your car for them is nothing more than showing anti Americanism and support for a voilent gang.
    Time to tune out NASCAR.

Why are companies doing this? Is it fear more than anything else?

They are setting examples of submission to the people and legitimizing bad people.
    Waterman your statement was correct about the movement in its origins but things have changed. It has little to do with Blacks anymore. They are the window dressing. This bunch has been taken over by Soros and the Chinese to tear up the Country so they can control the money, trade etc. There never has been or probably ever be any major movement of this impact that actually cares about the plight of minorities. There are certainly some top Blacks involved with this, but they are sell outs. No one that is clear thinking would think big funded money org like this actually wants to help the poor. Blacks Whites Asians Cubans, Mexicans take you pick.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Waterman your statement was correct about the movement in its origins but things have changed. It has little to do with Blacks anymore. They are the window dressing. This bunch has been taken over by Soros and the Chinese to tear up the Country so they can control the money, trade etc. There never has been or probably ever be any major movement of this impact that actually cares about the plight of minorities. There are certainly some top Blacks involved with this, but they are sell outs. No one that is clear thinking would think big funded money org like this actually wants to help the poor. Blacks Whites Asians Cubans, Mexicans take you pick.
    TS is absolutely 100% correct

With 3 laps to go they focused on Bubba and Johnson running for 10th and 11th not even the leader.

I hate when business goes with the New customer theory (you know the one where the old customers are old news)