Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bubba trying to up the ante for his next contract!

I wasn't talking about Bubba.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

"Now, it was just a pull cord from a garage door that had been there since last year!"

Oh the humanity! LOL!

Just listened to a live teleconference of the NASCAR president and they're adamant that the pull rope was intentionally tied as a "noose" all the way back before the October 2019 race and they're going to keep looking for who did it and why. I knew the people that run NASCAR are stupid and have been for sometime, but this has reached new lows. They just can't bring themselves to admit they were/are the brunt of a hoax. He fawned all over Wallace to the point that it began to turn my stomach!

Jussie Smollett and Bubba Wallace Jr.=THE HOAX BROTHERS! LOL!

They finally released a photo of the famed "noose"

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/nascar-...allaces-garage

No context with this picture. Ie.. pics of the other pull down ropes in garage.

AFR reported that George Soro. gave the black lives movement $100,000,000. Bubba has plenty of money backing him.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    AFR reported that George Soro. gave the black lives movement $100,000,000. Bubba has plenty of money backing him.
    Wowsa that is crazy

Black Lives Matter Leader: 'If This Country Doesn't Give Us What We Want, Then We Will Burn Down This System'

Later in the interview, the Black Lives Matter leader described Jesus Christ as “the most famous black radical revolutionary in history

https://www.westernjournal.com/black...estern-journal
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Just listened to a live teleconference of the NASCAR president and they're adamant that the pull rope was intentionally tied as a "noose" all the way back before the October 2019 race and they're going to keep looking for who did it and why. I knew the people that run NASCAR are stupid and have been for sometime, but this has reached new lows. They just can't bring themselves to admit they were/are the brunt of a hoax. He fawned all over Wallace to the point that it began to turn my stomach!

Jussie Smollett and Bubba Wallace Jr.=THE HOAX BROTHERS! LOL!
    I agree 100% cirf and that " noose" was probably tied by some kid that liked to tie knots a year ago , and at least Smollet was a half azz actor , bubber aint much....lol....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I agree 100% cirf and that " noose" was probably tied by some kid that liked to tie knots a year ago , and at least Smollet was a half azz actor , bubber aint much....lol....
    Agree ff, he cant act or DRIVE!

A black Jesus? Have you ever noticed that a certain group always hijacks everything to destroy it? They claim everything happened in Africa, not the Middle East, also claims by Lewis Faraxxxx.. They even claim to be Mulsxxxx... Evil can't make anything, just destroy what is good. I have read most of the Koran, they seem to miss one paragraph line which describes Satan's face and God's face.

A black Jesus? Have you ever noticed that a certain group always hijacks everything to destroy it? They claim everything happened in Africa, not the Middle East, also claims by Lewis Faraxxxx.. They even claim to be Mulsxxxx... Evil can't make anything, just destroy what is good. I have read most of the Koran, they seem to miss one paragraph line which describes Satan's face and God's face.
    The Muslims problem is their god is dead, ours (Jesus) is alive and well!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    No way bubba just happened to be issued that stall.......anybody know how those are assigned or is it first come first served?

Whole thing stinks to high heaven.

yea , some one knew a year ago that all these current events were gone happen and bubber would be in that stall a year later and tied that knot , yea right.....and nascar,s president is a total piece of sh!t for keeping on praising bubber for his race baiting crap.....maybe he thinks the black race will be nascar,s savior , good luck with that......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    No way bubba just happened to be issued that stall.......anybody know how those are assigned or is it first come first served?

Whole thing stinks to high heaven.
    BBQ, don't take this as Gospel because I may not be up to date on my information but I believe it used to be that the garage stalls were issued according to the order in which NASCAR received the completed entry form and entry fee for the particular race in question.

It's just very convenient that the rope has been there for a good while and he just happened to draw that garage in a time that NASCAR is in dire need to be relevant again and the Blm movement needs to look like they care. .....not that this makes nascar relevant again , but any publicity is good publicity as they say.

Maybe it was just coincidence he got that stall , maybe not......

...The Muslims problem is their god is dead, ours (Jesus) is alive and well! [Posted by Zero25].......... A little history. In the Old Testament, Abraham's God (Islam) , Judaism (YHWH) God- Torah is the first 5 books of the OT, New Testament's God (the father), are the same One God...... In Christianity, Jesus (the Son) tells you to worshipped God (the Father). I tell my Christian friends look at trinity this way, God is the judge and Jesus is your lawyer.....Islam is just a strict version of the Old Testament....

...The Muslims problem is their god is dead, ours (Jesus) is alive and well! [Posted by Zero25].......... A little history. In the Old Testament, Abraham's God (Islam) , Judaism (YHWH) God- Torah is the first 5 books of the OT, New Testament's God (the father), are the same One God...... In Christianity, Jesus (the Son) tells you to worshipped God (the Father). I tell my Christian friends look at trinity this way, God is the judge and Jesus is your lawyer.....Islam is just a strict version of the Old Testament....
    Islam believes in the prophet Mohammed, he's dead and rotten in the grave. He didn't have the power to save himself and pay the enormous sin debt mankind has to pay!

While the Old Testament for the most part is still relevant, Jesus came to die for our sins and release us to worship freely. We are no longer under the bondage of Old Testament payments of sin offerings. Jesus paid those for us on the cross!

fwiw....The "world" would be in a much better place if sin was dealt with in the OT's payments for sin, such as.....stoned to death for adultery, rape, incest, even disrespecting your parents!

It’s all about the $$$ cold hard cash