Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiden' Biden

Default Hiden' Biden

https://trendingpolitics.com/media/v...26c42e30a2.mp4

Uh Uh Uh I dunno!!!!

Uh Uh Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!! OOOOOEEEEEEE!!!!!!

He won’t be able to hide from all those racial slurs he has had over the years. I saw a clip on that last night.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/trending-politics/

"Overall, we rate Trending Politics Right Biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing, promotion of propaganda, and conspiracy theories as well as several failed fact checks."
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

We are the most comprehensive media bias resource on the internet

Sure, you buy that???

Left wing fact checks are as crooked as it gets.

maybe not a topic you want to compare notes on? any of these names ring a bell?

Bridget Sullivan
    Cassandra Searles(not a nice word)
    Cathy Heller
    Ivana Trump
    Jennifer Murphy
    Jessica Drake
    Jessica Leeds
    Jill Harth
    Karen Johnson
    Karena Virginia
    Kristin Anderson
    Lisa Boyne
    Mariah Billado(not a nice word)
    Mindy McGillivray
    Natasha Stoynoff
    Ninni Laaksonen
    Rachel Crooks
    Samantha Holvey
    Summer Zervos
    Tasha Dixon(not a nice word)
    Temple Taggart McDowell
    (not a nice word)Alva Johnson
    (not a nice word)E Jean Carroll
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Actually I rest my case. But you believe the propaganda if you wish.

When it comes to the sourcing of information they use of a combination of credible sources such as the New York Times, Politico and Reuters as well as poor sources such as the Gateway Pundit and Defiant America.

These source credible?? You got issues mister!

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/trending-politics/

"Overall, we rate Trending Politics Right Biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing, promotion of propaganda, and conspiracy theories as well as several failed fact checks."
    Poor sourcing....promotion of propaganda....and conspiracy theories?

Sounds about like every single main stream media on earth right now.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Poor sourcing....promotion of propaganda....and conspiracy theories?

Sounds about like every single main stream media on earth right now.
    so where can the truth be found? and if it can be found, does the common voter have the time and intelligence to sort the truth from the propaganda?

I don't think so. that's how we ended up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Actually I rest my case. But you believe the propaganda if you wish.

When it comes to the sourcing of information they use of a combination of credible sources such as the New York Times, Politico and Reuters as well as poor sources such as the Gateway Pundit and Defiant America.

These source credible?? You got issues mister!
    what say you?

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595321

"US presidential candidate Donald Trump has been forced to apologise after a video emerged in which he made obscene comments about women."

….
    "Unknown: "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) her, she was married."

Unknown: "That's huge news there."

Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

….

Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Trump: "Look at you. You are a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)."

Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). You can do anything."

Bush: "Yeah those legs. All I can see is the legs."

Trump: "It looks good."

real classy big guy. you and your wife should be proud!

Truth can be found in your own opinion if you do the right amount of research and satisfy your inner being that you've done your best to make an informed unemotional based decision.

Does the common voter have the intelligence to do that ???? Nope, they like to be told what to do and they like to do what they're told.

I was in a store today and walked by a lady in line while heading to another aisle minding my own business and she asked me where my mask was........I told her it was at home, just like her manners were and kept on walkin.

Felt great really.

Klem , we've all said and done dumb things trying to get laid and then went and told our buddies how it worked or didn't work out.........you ain't no different.

Come on man.

Wasting time talking to Dem. They think they still have a party. I feel sorry for the foolish moderate Dems that are clueless as to what is going. They think Biden if elected would be the President. A hurricane is coming if and when the Dems get back into power and it will be coming within their own party. Black Lives matter now has little to do with black people. It has been hijacked by Soros and our Chinese enemies and plans to take over the Country if they can get the party to the WH. Then you have the Bernie wing who is figuring the same thing. But hay, let clueless be blind to what is happening.They are going to get exactly what they deserve. Problem is, so are all decent people.

Pelosi will be ousted as speaker no matter the outcome of the next election. She is probably to stupid to know it. Biden doesn't even know what he stands for and is being told by the radicals what his policies are going to be. HE was never very bright but now with is old age dementia he completed clueless. People better wake up.

Klem , we've all said and done dumb things trying to get laid and then went and told our buddies how it worked or didn't work out.........you ain't no different.

Come on man.
    Klem is simply another Trump and conservative hater. However he might want to take a closer look at my post. This Country is no longer about right or left, it is about self destruction

Here is a fact, China wants to plant their flag here and I guarantee you nobody will dare kneel at that.
    Trump understands what they are trying to do. They own the Dem party so who do you think they want in power? Black lives matter aka the Chinese/Soros controlled group

Come on man.
    but I didn't run for president!

and you know as well as I do that that is possibly the most innocuous of all the offending remarks he has made.

wait... you mean he lied? again, just one of many.

where are we at with his platform and the campaign promises?

his obnoxious behavior was much easier for the masses to ignore until 2020 hit and his ineffective leadership during crisis was exposed. guessing he can blame it on a case of bad timing.

sorry. I have watched this imbecile since the 80's. he is no more in touch with the common citizen than his buddies in Russia and North Korea.

So if you say dumb things in the past, you can't run for president later???

Looking at who's been presidents for the last 30 years I'd say your theory isn't accurate.

I've said all along, I'm no trump homer....he was the best choice out of the candidates running at the time.
    I like what he does sometimes, I don't like what he does others.......just like every single president I've ever voted for.
    He's the president of the country I love.

but I didn't run for president!

and you know as well as I do that that is possibly the most innocuous of all the offending remarks he has made.

wait... you mean he lied? again, just one of many.

where are we at with his platform and the campaign promises?

his obnoxious behavior was much easier for the masses to ignore until 2020 hit and his ineffective leadership during crisis was exposed. guessing he can blame it on a case of bad timing.

sorry. I have watched this imbecile since the 80's. he is no more in touch with the common citizen than his buddies in Russia and North Korea.
    That's just messed up thinking klem. I don't expect to make you see any different. That's just the kind of thinking that they want from as many as possible.

Truth can be found in your own opinion if you do the right amount of research and satisfy your inner being that you've done your best to make an informed unemotional based decision.
    The Truth!!

----- unemotional based decision.
    In context - Unfortunately, if you look around at the USofA right now, all of the decisions (protesting, looting, rioting, city block capturing and seizing, civil unrest) are emotional based. Wonder what Political party “ideals” they have a tendency to lean towards.

maybe not a topic you want to compare notes on? any of these names ring a bell?

Bridget Sullivan
    Cassandra Searles(not a nice word)
    Cathy Heller
    Ivana Trump
    Jennifer Murphy
    Jessica Drake
    Jessica Leeds
    Jill Harth
    Karen Johnson
    Karena Virginia
    Kristin Anderson
    Lisa Boyne
    Mariah Billado(not a nice word)
    Mindy McGillivray
    Natasha Stoynoff
    Ninni Laaksonen
    Rachel Crooks
    Samantha Holvey
    Summer Zervos
    Tasha Dixon(not a nice word)
    Temple Taggart McDowell
    (not a nice word)Alva Johnson
    (not a nice word)E Jean Carroll
    The prez has banged all these chicks?? The fact you have a list is kinda creepy but that's not too shabby since we're keeping count and all.

I'm good with emotions and passion about things if they are your own and your conviction is real, I'm not good with manufactured victimization just because you saw or heard about someone else getting victimized.

They will canibilize each other when the cell service and fiber get cut off.

Idiots.